• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN's Add Yours!!!

Louisa I can see lines on 2 of your tests

Wow, all us POAS addicts were all like, WAIT THERE ARE LINES THERE GIRL!!! I see the lines too. I have about 10 BFN's upstairs in my garbage can but I don't have the heart to pull them out yet again to take a pic....Isn't it so depressing to see that BIG HUGE white space next to the control line, ha.

LOVE THE POST-cracking up over here!

Although not seeing alot of BFNs... C'mon here girls! Let's get PEEING!

hold on, hold on. I got one for ya...

Sorry it's so blurry, my camera is crap for stuff like this.

Attachments

• BFN 120908.jpg
    BFN 120908.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 123
If only i'd seen this more recently i could have added loads for you:

"Hi, I'm Katy and I have a problem... I pee on sticks way too much" :rofl:

LouisaL- I see lines too!!

now i know how to add them heres mine lol

Errrmmm I can see pos lines on at least two, or is it me? Hun those tests i sent you, Make sure when you do them you hold it in wee for about 5 seconds, then lie it flat and don't look till at least a minute. You def have lines. Test again you are like 10 days late or thereabouts it should be getting stronger. Make sure the test stays flat.

Oh damn she says they are evap lines came up 30 mins after. Was getting excited there:hissy:

just sent her a pm and toold her the same shes on cd45 uknow no wonder shes preggers !!!! omg need to find her now...will go see if she on yahoo yet, surley she cudnt of missed these????????!

wot pink evap lines?????? no way cant find her shes not on yahoo yet but omg!! hehe or id be so plsed for her like u wouldnt belive,this lass has spoke 2 me through high time n shit times n shes just the best x x x xpls pls be a bfp:)

sorry to scare you all there these tests i did about a week and a half ago and i used 2 packs of asda ones and both packs bought up the evap after 30mins (remember when i went annoymous thinking i was pregnant?) i have done many more tests since then and all proper bfn's sorry ladies

thanks louise and fossey you two are truely amazing friends to have on here xxx

oh louisa dont buy them again ...ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

u shud pone the help line and put a right complate in,tell them its disscuccing and sort it out, if they offer u 2free test,tell them yeah u want cbe ones not urs!! hehe poor u louisa bet u nearlly had an heart attack...lesson learned tho n cos of u no 1 eles will go thro this x x x

i thought evaps after 30mins were quite common although unbeknown to me at the time!

I told you guys I would post mine this morning... I was thinking/hoping it would be positive so I could wake up DH on our 5th anniversary and say; "Guess what!?"
I got a little creative with mine (I finally figured out how to invert!!!)
Happy Peeing!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 156
yeah right just one??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k464/gemini-lass/DSCF0692-1.jpg
https://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k464/gemini-lass/DSCF0693.jpg
https://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k464/gemini-lass/DSCF0692.jpg

OOoooo! I've never seen a WHITE evap!!! :rofl:

Girls lovely Evaps and :bfn:'s :rofl: :rofl: Ive been a good girl today so none to add!!! I have to literally run to the loo and pee as quick as I can so I havent got time to reach for the HPT's and pee pot!! :rofl:

The top test is a First Response Early Test that i took on Wed, then th two that i took today, just wishful thinking, still 2 days til :witch: so u never kno but at the mo they're all a :bfn:

Attachments

• SP_A0498.jpg
    SP_A0498.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 189
  • SP_A0499.jpg
    SP_A0499.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 189
  • SP_A0500.jpg
    SP_A0500.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online