• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP 1st round of Clomid! **update pg 5** TWINS!!!

_Hope_

Mum of Twins Noah & Heidi
Reaction score
Hello ladies

Well I tested last night 3 days early and look what I got! Thought it could be wrong, so did another 3 hours later and again BFP!

preg test.jpg

Still didn't believe it this morning (as I really do feel like AF is coming) so tested again this morning at 6am, then again at 11.45am! Both BFP.

BPF2.jpg

DH and I are just so shocked. FINALLY on my 21st cycle of ttc, 1st round of clomid and after my early mc in September, it looks like we have cracked it!

I'm over the moon, but i'm really very scared too. Don't want what happened before to happen again. Do you think the lines look strong enough ladies? I'm freaking out lol.

So little one, hold on tightly to mummy this time please, you have to be sticky! xx

Congrats and it looks great to me! You will have a sticky bean, stay hopeful and keep the faith!

Those lines are great - super strong. Fxd for a sticky sticky bean. x

those lines are fabulous hun :) sending tons of sticky dust x x x

Woooo! Congrats!!!!!!! Please stick baby!

Very good lines, very pleased for you xx

Congratulations hon, they are good strong lines x

Thank you for all your replies! Well, I'm feeling very positive now, so much so I have updated my ticker already :happydance:

What wonderful lines!!!!

Here is lots of :dust: for you and heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

xxx

Ohhhh! hope I'm so pleased for you sweetie, you really deserve this at long last!!!

:wohoo: :yipee: :bfp: Congratulations!!!! :bfp: :yipee: :wohoo:

Thank you so much Dan-o, hope you get yours soon too hun :hugs:

great lines congrats hun xxxx wishing you a h & h 9 months xxx

Fantastic, congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy x

congrats hun!!! sending lots of sticky dust your way!! xxx

Aw thanks everyone! I'm still in shock! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads