• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP 3 BETA Tests Done (LMP Unknown) Advice Please !!

pinkhippo

Reaction score
Hi ladies my situation is a little quirky. I was taking Lo Loestrin BCP starting Jan 2013 after the birth of my DD in Nov 2012 and I would skip my AF all the time and just start a new pack of BCP instead of letting myself get AF. I had tried to skip my April 2014 AF but it came through 04/14/14 and I continued taking my pills and my AF was cut short and ended 2 days later. DH and I got the baby fever again and we decided to stop my BCP on 04/30/14. We were just going to be like "when it happens it happens" for the first 6mo-yr and then start more actively TTC if need be. So then I had light/moderate spotting/AF/withdrawl bleeding?!?!? on 05/01/14 which lasted about 2-3 days. Anyway my cycle clearly was all out of wack and I was testing daily with IC (I've always been addicted to POAS). I got what I thought was a faint BFP 06/02/14 and was convinced I was getting faint BFPs the next 2 days. I had my 1st BETA 06/05/14 HCG was 16 Progesterone was 19.94. I had my 2nd BETA 06/09/14 HCG 94 no progesterone test done. And I had my 3rd BETA 06/13/14 and it was HCG 613 and Progesterone 30.64. Clearly I am PG but I am so freaked out because my cycle was so messed up I don't know if the levels are coinciding with my weeks because I don't know how many weeks I am. The HCG levels are doubling in the amount of time they should be but I'm still freaked out. :shrug: I started taking Rx Prenatal vitamins the day I went off BCP but I'm still so afraid because it happened so quick that I'm afraid my body/uterus wasn't as healthy as it could be because of the BCP. Ughhh sorry for rambling but I would appreciate anyone's input or similar experience story. My first US they're going to try to do is scheduled for 06/23/14 so hopefully they can date the PG then and give me some peace of mind. We just didn't expect to get PG this quick. We're extactic and so happy it's just nerve wracking because we have no clue how many weeks I am. Thanks ladies any input would be greatly appreciated !!!

*BTW I'm 28 years old. I conceived and had DD Ava at age 26 via C-Section four days early 11/18/12. DH is 34 he was 32 when we conceived and had DD Ava. We're both in good health to our knowledge with no major medical issues. Prior to conceiving Ava we were monitoring my fertility and I found out I would OV on CD18. Since having Ava we haven't been monitoring it so I don't know if my cycle follows the same pattern with the late OV as it used to.

You will be fine. It all sounds great. Think of all those people who never touch a prenatal and have perfect babies.

By your numbers, you should be in your 4th or the start of your 5th week. So you should wait 2 weeks for everything to grow before getting a ultrasound. Less worry for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->