BFP 3 months after miscarriage!!

KrazzysGirl

Reaction score
I am so excited to announce we are expecting with what will hopefully be a 4th child for us to hold! This is our 6th pregnancy so I am feeling a little cautious and nervous, but oh so excited!! I feel great right now and am enjoying the calm before symptoms really get going strong. I am 4 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. We lost our 1st and 5th pregnancies to miscarriage but had 3 healthy babies in between so hopefully this one will be the same. Our children are 7, 6, and 3 (4 next month).

I feel healthy, and strong! No spotting. It happened around this time with the last one. I feel optimistic and calm, yet a little cautious. So far, so good! I am feeling hot, nauseas, tired, tender bbs, and aching uterus, but only a little so far. The symptoms definitely help lessen the worries.

I couldn't sleep most of the night Tuesday night, so I finally got up around 4 am to find something to do until I could get to sleep. AF was supposed to start Wednesday, but no signs yet (odd for me). I remembered I had a test left over so I decided to go ahead and test. Mind you, we had only DTD 1 time this cycle, and it had been a month before that. So I was pretty sure there was no way I could be pregnant. But what else are you going to do at 4 am when you can't sleep? So I took the test. Within 1 minute two pink lines showed up!! A darker line then I ever got with the last pregnancy! Hopefully that's a good sign!

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/D9C878B2-4BAB-42A6-9AE7-0F7DB629EB39.jpg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Thank you everyone! We are so excited!:happydance:

I still had a clear blue weeks estimater laying around from the last pregnancy that I was to scared to take. I didn't want anything to burst my bubble of happiness! I finally decided to take it today and it couldn't have gone better. It said PREGNANT 2-3 weeks (which means 4-5 weeks) which is perfect because I am 4.3 weeks! To That makes me feel better that the baby is progressing well. And there is just something so awesome about seeing those words spelled out!:happydance::happydance:

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/98F96016-DA8D-4C4D-8C5C-A826164F7CA2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->