Bfp 5-6dpo?!

mumofwon

Reaction score
Hello,

Something told me to test today with an frer and a line popped up within a minute. I was shocked, so I took another frer (same urine) and that came up positive as well. Is this even possible so early? The lines are clear as day and are pink.

Do you have any photos love? Is it possible you could have ovulated earlier? Xx

Do you have any photos love? Is it possible you could have ovulated earlier? Xx

hey apologies for the delay. I didn’t get a notifications. Here is the first test

E06CBACA-7457-46BB-916B-769551A01E24.jpeg

hey apologies for the delay. I didn’t get a notifications. Here is the first test

View attachment 1108884

Ah yes I see that for sure is it possible you ovulated earlier love? Just 5-6dpo is very very early to get a positive as you wouldn't have implanted yet :shrug: xx

Ah yes I see that for sure is it possible you ovulated earlier love? Just 5-6dpo is very very early to get a positive as you wouldn't have implanted yet :shrug: xx
I only bd between 16th May - 19th May, so even if I did ovulate earlier - there would have been no sperm to meet the egg as I only bd when my Opk was high/peak and that occurred on 16th/17th May.

It's unlikely but it is possible to have a bfp that early, I found a thread on another forum of a lady it happened to and she went on to have a healthy baby girl. But it's not very common.

I only bd between 16th May - 19th May, so even if I did ovulate earlier - there would have been no sperm to meet the egg as I only bd when my Opk was high/peak and that occurred on 16th/17th May.

Have you tested any more love? That line is pretty good for 5/6dpo :) xx

Okay this one is about 6 hours later.. same batch of tests.

Top one is the one I posted earlier, bottom at 5 min mark 6 hours later.

is this progression? My pee was a bit more concentrated on the bottom than top.

View attachment 1108894

Hey love yes there progression but I also think you've posted in wrong thread :shrug: xx

then you would be more than 5/6 dpo??

if you got a high peak 16-17th you could of ovulated the same day you got a peak, i always ovulate within 12 hours, so you could of got pregnant from bd on the 16th that would make you 7 dpo, early but more likely. 5/6 dpo you would only just been implanting around then no time for hcg to up yet. either way its a line i hope it darkens for you

Hi all,

apologies for not responding early. What a whirlwind of a week. My tests have only just got darker, but every other test that I have taken has been negative EXCEPT frer.
I went for a blood test on Monday and that came back at 1.

Before I got the results of the blood test, I went to the Epu as I was still getting positive frer’s. They did a scan, couldn’t see a pregnancy, but diagnosed me as having a PUL (pregnancy of unknown location). I had a blood test whilst at the Epu and go in for another blood test tomorrow. I get the results on Saturday.

I honestly think it’s just dodgy frer tests and that I am not pregnant, because clearblue and the others all remain negative.

I got a full refund from Amazon, for all the tests I bought and have contacted first response.

Avoid frer’s if you can x

Wow! Those look clearly positive to me. Any new updates?

Hey ladies!

I’ve just done a Poundland test and there is a clear but faint line .

I’m running out to Boots to buy more tests now.

Still awaiting the results from my 2nd blood test I took at the Epu yesterday. I’ve called and left a message so awaiting a call back, hopefully today.

Confused to say the least.

I’ll update once I’m back x

Hey ladies!

I’ve just done a Poundland test and there is a clear but faint line .

I’m running out to Boots to buy more tests now.

Still awaiting the results from my 2nd blood test I took at the Epu yesterday. I’ve called and left a message so awaiting a call back, hopefully today.

Confused to say the least.

I’ll update once I’m back x
Good luck! :)

Hi Ladies

thanks for the well wishes.

Well the boots test has a line.

I’m confused because the Epu called back and said that the cyst they detected on my scan was dominant and that that was the cause of my positive pregnancy tests. She also told me that my progesterone levels were 60.

At first I was only getting positive results on frer, but now I’m getting positives on tests with a higher hcg sensitivity, boots being 20mIu and Asda being 25mIu

Is it really the corpus luteum causing false positives? And if so, does hcg rise so quick over the course of 24 hours due to a cyst? I’m baffled.

Gosh what a emotional rollercoaster.
I never have had issues with Frer. even now when I’m not pregnant they are BFN no line. But with my chemical in April I had a vvv faint line pop up within a minute.
Also had vvv faint line on a wondfo test.
Ure lines are dark.

Could the ultrasound of been too early to see anything?
I’m not sure a cyst would cause a false positive but I’m curious to know now’s
I’m just so sorry your in such a horrible limbo.
Please keep us posted

Hi all,

Frer lines have now gone faint and still no period. I’ve never had an issue with frer either. They’ve always a been bfn or clearly positive when I am pregnant, so this is new to me.

The ultrasound result was pregnancy of unknown location and they said it might be too early to see anything. But the lady who called me from the Epu was certain it was the cyst causing the positive lines. The thing is that I only ever get a cyst when I am pregnant, including with my son, who was born in December 2021. I’ve had 4 children and had an annoying cyst every pregnancy.

I might pay for a private scan just to make sure everything is well.

Sorry to hear of your loss Sugarhoney x

I’ll make sure to keep everyone updated.

xx

Yes cysts will make a pregnancy test positive. They can do blood work to confirm pregnancy. Did they take any blood??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->