• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP after 2 losses

Four in a row!!! Sounds like connect4!

I'm really hoping that this is a lucky thread for us all. I want lots of September rainbows!!

Yes! good luck Jillie!

ugh I got a crappy cold starting. I feel like poo. I keep thinking ultrasound is today. I haven't felt much symptoms lately.

Hi all, I'm new to the site and would love to join this thread. I am currently cautiously expecting at the moment 8 months after 2 back to back chemical pregnancies. I want to be jumping up and down with joy but then I don't want to set myself up for another heart break as well. I already have a 2 yr old son so my doctor don't see how I can not have another, I really do hope she is right. I'm hopeful as my tests this time around were extremely dark and positive (although I know it doesn't signify much), at least it's keeping me sane. However, my only worry is that my last menstrual period was Nov 4th, 2013, I was on 150 mg of clomid, had a sonogram done and no mature follicles were present and on CD 21 progesterone level were extremely low so my doctor told me I wasn't going to ovulate. I went on and no period in Dec, took about 3 hpts and all were negative so I pretty much just gave up yet again no period in Jan then suddenly just about a week ago (mid Jan) I started feeling weird cramps and itchy breasts so I tested on Jan 21st and bam there goes my very apparent BFP.

Sorry for the long tale, I am just grateful to be here today with all you wonderful and brave mama to be. Congratulations everyone! I hope and pray for a happy 9 months to us all.

Hi all, I'm new to the site and would love to join this thread. I am currently cautiously expecting at the moment 8 months after 2 back to back chemical pregnancies. I want to be jumping up and down with joy but then I don't want to set myself up for another heart break as well. I already have a 2 yr old son so my doctor don't see how I can not have another, I really do hope she is right. I'm hopeful as my tests this time around were extremely dark and positive (although I know it doesn't signify much), at least it's keeping me sane. However, my only worry is that my last menstrual period was Nov 4th, 2013, I was on 150 mg of clomid, had a sonogram done and no mature follicles were present and on CD 21 progesterone level were extremely low so my doctor told me I wasn't going to ovulate. I went on and no period in Dec, took about 3 hpts and all were negative so I pretty much just gave up yet again no period in Jan then suddenly just about a week ago (mid Jan) I started feeling weird cramps and itchy breasts so I tested on Jan 21st and bam there goes my very apparent BFP.

Sorry for the long tale, I am just grateful to be here today with all you wonderful and brave mama to be. Congratulations everyone! I hope and pray for a happy 9 months to us all.

Congrats! Wow. Your story has got me wondering when you ovulated and how far you are lol. When can you get in for an ultrasound? I sure hope this is your rainbow!!

Thanks babydust818, my doctor ordered bloodwork for me so yesterday I went in and had my blood drawn for HCG and Progesterone level, I'm to go back again maybe tomorrow or the following day to see if the HCG levels are doubling, if indeed it is then at 6 weeks she'll order me an ultrasound but then again, I really don't even know when I will be 6 weeks or if I already am. It is really confusing, I searched all over the internet on a story in relation to mine but I can not find one. I'm hoping the numbers will go up according to how it should... it is very nerve wrecking but will keep you all posted.

Yes keep us posted! if your numbers are high enough they will see where abouts you may be as far as how far along. let us know what your levels are. I went in on 5w4d and my hcg was 16,478. everyone's is different. I went back two days later and it was increasing. then got an ultrasound on 6w6d and saw my peanut and heartbeat! hope all works for you sweety. im curious and wanna know!!!

Just a little update.. my hcg went from 4004 to 7660 in 44 hours. I'm a little hesitant because as it did go up it didn't double yet it wasn't properly tested between 48 to 72 hours. What are your thoughts?

Hi msaries81. Being a geeky accountant I worked out what your hcg would likely have been at 48 hours and I get 7993 which is basically double. So I say you're all good!!!
Do you have an early scan booked in?

Just a little update.. my hcg went from 4004 to 7660 in 44 hours. I'm a little hesitant because as it did go up it didn't double yet it wasn't properly tested between 48 to 72 hours. What are your thoughts?

That's FINE!!

It's almost just off double and less than 2 days. It's meant to double, as you say, in 48-72 hours- congrats :)

Thanks gals... my doctor emailed me today and told me that my numbers are rising accordingly and to schedule an ultrasound at my convenience so my heart will be pounding until then. Wish me luck.

Hi gals, just wanted to let you all know that I had my early ultrasound last night, I was so nervous I felt like throwing up. The tech who did the scan was very nice and gentle so I felt very at ease. I do have good news although I'm still very cautious. They found a yolk sac and the little fetal pole and there on the screen was a tiny heartbeat that I didn't even see until the tech point it out, the baby's bmp is 109, I thought that was kind of on the low side but I'm only measuring at 5w6d so the tech told me that at that early stage 109 is good, what do you gals think. None the less I'm taking it a day at a time... The ultrasound did ease my mind just a tiny bit so that's a good thing.

Hi gals, just wanted to let you all know that I had my early ultrasound last night, I was so nervous I felt like throwing up. The tech who did the scan was very nice and gentle so I felt very at ease. I do have good news although I'm still very cautious. They found a yolk sac and the little fetal pole and there on the screen was a tiny heartbeat that I didn't even see until the tech point it out, the baby's bmp is 109, I thought that was kind of on the low side but I'm only measuring at 5w6d so the tech told me that at that early stage 109 is good, what do you gals think. None the less I'm taking it a day at a time... The ultrasound did ease my mind just a tiny bit so that's a good thing.

That is great news! 109 is great for just shy of 6 weeks! Most dr's won't even let you come in until after 6 weeks because finding a heartbeat can be tough. Do you have another appt booked? I wouldn't stress 109. Like i said that is great! The normal heartbeat for baby is like 140 - 160 i think? BUT that is about a week further than what you are.

It's been months now since I posted in on this very thread. Sorry I never came back to update on anything as I was busy with work and all that good stuff. I just wanted to say my pregnancy went well, I had gestational diabetes but none the less I had my daughter on the 16th of Sept and she was a very healthy 6 lbs 17 inch baby, she is now almost 3 months and beginning to babble and smile. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared or nervous, after 2 back to back early losses I was constantly paranoid with every little pain but all I could do was count my blessings and just take it one day at a time. Just wanted to come back and give a little encouragement to those who had early miscarriages one after another. Thanks to the original poster for this thread. It helped me a lot.

I am so happy I could help you! I had my son on September 18th. I had to be induced because I was 6 days over due! I had a very good pregnancy. My baby boy was 8lbs 12oz! He's 3 months old now too. I finally have my rainbow. I am so happy and thankful to have him

This thread has been very reassuring to read :)
So glad you all had your rainbows, iv had two early bk to bk losses, I also have a 4 yr old daughter who is also my rainbow! Iv done it before I can do it again but taking this step again is sooo scary. Just finished first AF since MC, I have baby aspirin,higher dose of folic acid,iv also had blood work done, all normal.
But speaking to doctors tomorrow to see if I can have progesterone too as it don't hurt to try.
X

Good luck! I don't understand MCs, but they happen for a reason. I pray this new fresh cycle will have tons of babydust all over it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->