BFP after 4 years, 8 months of met and clomid!

taurusmom05

TTC #2
Reaction score
HELLLOOOO!!!!

I cannot believe I am writing this! After taking out my Mirena 4 years ago... my husband tried and tried for a 2nd baby.

My DS is 6 now...and we were on Metformin for my PCOS and Clomid to help me ovulate for 8 months... we finally stopped everything this past May. I was tired of being emotional about not being preggo-- and I had finally come to terms with not having another. I was able to throw two friends a shower without being emotional at all. I was celebrating other women being pregnant without secretly being sad inside.

and then... yesterday, 4 months after ZERO meds. I get a huge BFP!
I was feeling af cramps...but I had been extremely tired this week. I was heading to bed around 8:30pm each night and still coming home from work exhausted.
Then my boobs got sore...which I get slightly each time af is due but not like this! It was much more intense. That's what made me test!

It will happen, ladies!!! I am a firm believer in that now!!!

Congrats to all of the other bfp's! I am over the moon!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you, myheart! I am still in disbelief! :) From your siggy it looks like it's not much longer until you start ttc again! GOOD LUCK!!! :) :) :)

Thank you, Chiibaby!! I so appreciate it! I see you are ttc #2! Good luck to you, also!! :) :)

Awwwww yay! So happy for you happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Thank you, to all of you! I am still in shock! I really cannot believe it! Just got my blood drawn for hcg and progesterone today. I should have the results later on this evening! Fingers crossed for a sticky one!

Thank you, frangi! There is absolute hope out there! I really believe it will come for all of us! :) it had been the longest four years-and suddenly it doesn't feel so long? :)

Thanks, busytulip!

My progesterone came back at 24.5...my hcg came back at 6000! I go back Wednesday to see if my hcg doubles. If so...the dr will then schedule a scan!

I love reading success stories :) I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! Congrats!

Thank you so much, lilmiss!!! I woke up this morning still so shocked! Can't wait to get my labs done again tomorrow!

WOW Congratulations! I wish you a swift pregnancy and that you end up with a happy healthy baby :flower:

Thank you nnaime! :) I appreciate that! Today is the day I get my hcg drawn again! So nervous! Thank you for the well wishes! I will update later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->