bfp after iud removal?

elena626

Reaction score
So I removed my iud thursday. We had no sex during one week before as my doctor told me (as we don't want ttc right away), but I think I ovulated the friday before (so 1 week before removal). I was a bit worried about the egg being fertilised and still implanting after removal, so I took a test yesterday and it was very faint positive. Took a clearblue digital this morning and it said negative, but did another test with smu and it was again very faint positive.
If I indeed O'd the friday before removal, this would make me 8dpo which is a bit early for a bfp (if it is indeed a real bfp).
Any thoughts? Is it even possible to become pregnant this early? And should my bfp not be stronger this morning?

just in case anyone has the same problem: it was indeed a chemical. I talked to the doctor about this and she told me that it is very common to get chemicals with an iud. It does not always makes you have no ovulation, so the eggs can still be fertilised and they can begin to implant. The iud makes sure that the egg cant implant completely but you can indeed feel pregnant while on iud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->