bfp after just highs on cbfm

nessaw

Mum (6 angels, 1 rainbow)
Reaction score
Hi I am very cautiously pg with my 4th pregnancy after 3 losses but wanted to post this as I was looking for stories like this during the 2ww. This month I used 25mg clomid cd2-6. I started poas for cbfm on cd6 straight into a high. The highs stayed through to cd15 when I ran out and thought I was out. On clomid I usually ov cd12. All other cbfm cycles -bar 1 wacky one post 2nd mc- have had peaks cd12 and 13. I kept the sticks and compared the lines and the sticks for 12 and 13 did look like peaks but hadn't registered as one. We dtd every day from cd10-16 with preseed just to cover in case. Was pretty sure I was out-period like cramping from 9dpo ish. Was convinced last mon that af was here-took tampons to the loo. By thurs it hadn't shown so I tested with eve urine and bfp on cb digi. Fx it sticks. Hope this helps others.

What often happens is people can ovulate over night so they "miss" seeing the surge. Often the surge isnt that long and that is why it can happen so quickly. Those who test for ovulation dont always realise that. I had at one time during a ttc cycle i used the non digi sticks ajd had it almost dark enough but not quite. Turns out i just didnt see the surge as it happened overnight.

Thanks orionfox. Yup I presume ov happened between morning of cd 12 and morning of cd 13. I know how frustrating it is when it doesn't show on the sticks/machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->