BFP after the Nexplanon Implant!

PeppersCastle

Reaction score
I got my BFP on the 10th and so badly want to share the picture with everyone!

I didn't think I had a lot of symptoms but thinking back, I really did. Extremely gassy and diarrhea (tmi, sorry!), veins on my breasts and they felt heavier, I was tired all the time and having really bad mood swings, I had a pressure-like feeling in my groin which I thought was AF coming on.. then it all went away! I just thought my body was gearing up for an awful period but.. obviously not!

I took a FRER around 2 weeks ago that had a line on it, but I was sure it was an evap.. now look at what a beautiful line it turned into!

28th of July is my first appointment with the midwife, I'm so so excited for all of this. Congratulations to everyone on their BFPs and, to everyone who hasn't got theirs yet, fingers crossed for you all!

Attachments

• Collage2.jpg
    Collage2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Congratulations, beautiful line on frer!

Congratulations! It's funny how everyone's symptoms are different. Now, I finally know what mine are and I'll know what to look for in the future!

I did think that - I honestly thought I had no symptoms but looking back there were a fair few! At least I know what to look for should it happen again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->