BFP after TTC for almost 5 years?! NEW TEST PG 9

I see it! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you

I'm a pretty good at line spotting after being around for 5ish years now and that line is clear as day!
Bfp lady! Congrats

definitely see it! :wohoo: Looks like a BFP to me, can't wait to see your next few tests. When will you be testing again? Hoping they start to get darker for you quickly so you will know for sure that it's a BFP and sticking around! Good Luck, your test looks VERY promising ;)

Thanks ladies. I tested this morning with a cheapy and the line was darker and then went back to bed for a few more hours, woke up and tested again with FMU and there didn't seem to be much of a line on the cheapies so I dipped a FRER and it seems the same (if not lighter) than yesterday and now I'm in a horrible mood. I just snapped at DH because I'm really scared that this is not going to end up with a baby in our arms.

My afternoon pee was fine last night for the FRER and I know it takes time for hCG to double and there's varying amounts of dye in each test but when you get a possibly lighter line your mind thinks bad things and logic flies out the window.

:(

top test is yesterday, bottom test is today.

taken with bedroom lighting:
https://i68.tinypic.com/2e4i5ar.jpg
taken with bathroom lighting:
https://i67.tinypic.com/5k4zgo.jpg

what really worried me was the fact i got no line on a cheapy when i dipped the test today.

anyone? i'm going nuts over here. don't know what to think or feel or do.

that looks like great progress hun, what cheapie did you use?
some arent as sensitive as frers

You think? I'm so worried that it will be ripped away like last time and knowing that AF isn't even due until Friday freaks me out. It's so early!

I'm just using the eBay 10miu strips. Turns out the one I had used was from a different batch than what I had been using. I found another batch and dipped one then and there's a line and I dipped a FRER afterwards. Waiting for result.

oh i use them too, I wouldn't trust them tbh, I doubt they're 10 mui, the frer are 6mui so the IC should pick it up. don't stress yourself out, your lines are looking super!

Thanks! You're calming my fears as much as any one can. xx

I dipped all these cheapies at the same time, all from different batches. Interesting to see the lines on all.
https://i66.tinypic.com/2ezmjag.jpg

The FRER takes a while to darken, but there's still a line there. I'm still anxious but less worried, given that there was only 3 hours hold. I need to keep telling myself I'm still 4 days away from AF, and it's still early despite everyone on these boards getting blazing positives at 8 and 9DPO.

https://i67.tinypic.com/2d9e5fs.png

DH and I took a look at the one I took earlier VS yesterday it looks a lot more noticeable now it's dried. No squinting at all.

I'm wondering if I should go for bloods tomorrow or wait until closer to AF is due.

i see lines on all of them. I think wait until AF is due until you go for bloods, to give the hcg time to double and show good numbers in the test rather than go now and have low numbers and keep stressing out, but its your decision at the end. good luck

Hmmm you have a point. I was just more so thinking of going sooner than later because I'm at a fertility clinic and if something were to happen I would want it on my file rather than me just saying "oh yeah, I had X amount of positives at home" and them not taking it seriously.

I'll give them a call in the AM and see what they say, and I am stepping away from the FRERs until at least Tuesday, where I'm hoping I'll get a dark enough line and I can use my CBD.

best of luck, keep us posted, crossing fingers and toes for a healthy beautiful baby coming your way in the next 8 or so months x

Hun there's definitely a progression in your frer! You'll get a nice strong line in a few days I'm sure! The IC's weren't great for me to see much progression early on. Try not to stress too much momma! Happy and healthy 9 months dear! Xx

There's definitely a progression. I remember you from your last BFP. So incredibly happy you have a bun in the over :) I hope this is your rainbow jelly! Following!

There's definitely a progression. I remember you from your last BFP. So incredibly happy you have a bun in the over :) I hope this is your rainbow jelly! Following!

Aww, I remember you too! Thank you! Congratulations on your little girl!

defintely bfp! I bet in a day or two you'll have a beautifully dark line

Oh I can so see progression like everyone else and it looks great considering how early u are!
Looking forward to updates!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->