BFP after TTC for almost 5 years?! NEW TEST PG 9

Yep! I agree with everyone else, even the pics you posted on pg 3, there is definite progression between those two, it was glaringly obvious to me that the bottom one was darker then the top done the day before. I think it looks like a great progression, and considering that FRER's do have the capability of picking up as little as 6mIU, you really have no clue what mIU you were at when that first squinter appeared and since you don't know what your doubling time is, bc it can vary greatly between woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy with the same woman ( as little as every 6hrs to as long as 72 hrs with majority fitting in the middle at about 24-48 hrs doubling time) You're taking one everyday with a very early positive and getting darker lines, THAT IS WONDERFUL!! I have a really good feeling about this and think your lines are fabulous, in fact I'm positively jealous of them, lol. I think for the bloods I would probably wait until the day AF is due, but if I was worried like you are then I would probably just go ahead and go get them started so you can see the progression in real numbers faster, bc it's really not going to matter either way whether you go now or wait, the result will still be the same, your doubling time will be the same now as it will be when AF is due, so I would probably just go do it so I could find out that all was good quicker instead of stressing myself out more by waiting, but that's just the kind of personality I have, so you should weigh out each side of it and do what's right for you and your husband ;) Good Luck and Congrats on those two beautiful pink lines!!!

Thank you so much. You ladies have made me feel so much better. I'll give the clinic a call when they open and let them know, and see what their protocol is. At the moment I'm actually not too stressed out about getting betas as they're just something else I can obsess over and they do absolutely nothing to change the outcome of anything. Thinking positive, feeling positive.

Congrats on your BFP! Sending you massive amounts of sticky bean vibes!!

.Glad to hear that you have started to be positive about it all. It really does make a difference ;)

FX the lines get darker for you. And just to help you feel better...with my first I had a BFP at 10dpo and it was really dark by 11 dpo. This time, I didn't get my faint BFP until 16dpo and 4 days later it still wasnt that dark. I stopped testing after that cause I ran out of tests. I'm 15 weeks now. So every pregnancy is different. The darkness and how fast the line progresses really doesn't mean much.

Thank you Clementine! I hope to follow your sticky bean journey! Fingers crossed so tight for you.

I honestly see progression on the bottom test than the top one. On 3rd page. Both have lines but to me bottom line is actually there without squinting good luck! You got this!

Just a little update from today, I refrained from using a FRER, but I did dip some cheapies. The ones that had no line yesterday have faint lines, so that's exciting. The fertility clinic has asked me to go for bloods tomorrow (13dpo), and I should have the results by the afternoon.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to take a FRER and get a nice line because it's my mum's birthday, and we are thinking about sharing the news with her even though it's incredibly early... just because last time, she only found out we were expecting when I called her from the hospital crying while M/C. I want someone to share in our joy, and I know she will be incredibly excited - her first grandchild.

I dunno, I'm just feeling very at peace. It's strange (for me because I'm the biggest worry wart I know!)

So happy you're feeling positive :) what's the saying? Today you're pregnant - enjoy it!

There is a lovely progression on those tests. In fact your first frer you posted was almost identical to mine. I'm now 15 weeks. Congratulations on your bfp!! Xx

Yes, congrats! I'm so happy for you. It must be such a relief to finally see those lines. I know, it took 10yrs for me to get pregnant the first time. We never did any medical intervention though. I couldn't believe it when I saw that test line pop up. I actually just started laughing, bc we hadn't been trying and it was just so incredibly ironic at the time. But with that pregnancy I was at peace as well, I just knew that I didn't have to worry about anything being wrong and that it was going to be a successful pregnancy. I don't know how to describe it other then it was just a knowing. So, So, happy for you and can't wait to hear some more updates!

We shared very early too! I felt the same after 3 years and a m/c I felt at peace and had a feeling everything was fine so we shared before I even missed AF!
Good luck!

Thanks ladies. I just woke up and dipped a FRER with FMU. It doesn't seem to be much darker than the ones I took 2 days ago, so that makes me a little nervous. It has only been 7 mins though and they always get darker as they dry. Beta this morning! Fingers crossed! :D

Everything crossed hunni! Am sure all will be FABS! !!!
Xx

Bloods are done. Hoping to have the results by 4pm today. So that's only 6 and a half hours to go. Haha!

I'm just at my mum's planning to tell her but her best friend is here and although she is like my Aunty and will be absolutely over the moon, I want to tell mum privately.

After we tell her, we are headed back home and I'm going to cook DH and I some bacon and scrambled eggs. Which is funny because I have never liked eggs but have had them twice in the last week.

Oh, Yay! I bet she will be so excited! It's always nice to be able to go ahead and let someone else in on it, especially when you know that they will be overjoyed at the news. Good Luck ;) And I guess baby likes eggs? Or you are craving them bc you are low on protein, do you eat a lot of things with good protein in them in your day to day diet? But could also be other things, I can't remember what all eggs have in them.

We told her and she was very excited but still cautious because it is very early! Yay! :D

I don't eat a lot of protein usually but will be making sure to add more of it to my diet. We want this baby to grow healthy and strong!

I had a look at my test from this morning and the line has darkened up a lot, I would've got a positive on digi but keeping that for later on seeing as I will know beta result from today anyways.

Yay!!! So happy for you. Cant wait to see pics of the new FRER and know what your numbers are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->