Bfp after two losses

loeylo - I'm only 3w3d right now. And yup, those Wondfos were stuck in the exact same sample but have different darkness! The second (bottom) one I actually dipped because the top one wasn't getting a line after about 3 min (it says to leave them for 5 min). The top one eventually did get a line, but the bottom one is much darker.

The one thing that makes me feel a bit better is that my Wondofs have been getting progressively darker. I know that you really can't use them as a reliable way to monitor the rise of hcg, but it does make me feel better that Monday's were really faint and today's were quite dark. Makes me feel a bit better that it's not from the CP.

I'm from the United States (originally Michigan, now Wisconsin).

So did you get your bfp at 8dpo? Wow that is super early! I was 15dpo I think, mind you I didn't test before that so I may have got my bfp earlier, but my boyfriend is strict about not poas until I'm actually late.

Just thinking aloud but I could actually have ovulated earlier and be a few days before I thought, my periods can sometimes vary by a day or two and since we weren't actually trying, we had pulled out when I thought I was fertile, but if I ovulated later then I guess that explains a lot!

Yup, I got a BFP at 8dpo. I got a BFP at 9dpo (and hadn't tested before that) with my DD. Most of the reason I started testing early now is because I got a positive so early wth her, and because my CPs have given me positives so much later (BFN on 16dpo and then BFP at 17dpo with my first, BFN 12dpo and BFP 15dpo with my second) so I almost feel a little bit more secure in this pregnancy since I got a positive so early.

That is fantastic!

I got a bfp super early last time which is why my boyfriend is reluctant to test early.

My boobs have mutated :( hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->