BFP At 10dpo After A Ton Of Negative Tests!!UPDATE Another Chemical:(

Oasis717

Reaction score
My youngest is 10 months this month, I'm 43 in Nov and we've been TTC for 6 months, one chemical in March, two losses in 2012 at 12 and 11 weeks, I thought I was out for sure this month, its never taken longer than 1/2 months for me to conceive and with my youngest I had a faint positive at 5dpo! So after doing countless ICS, 2 boots tests and a Superdrug 4 Days Early Test which was neg yest I thought that's it 10 dpo I'm out! 3 ICS with faint lines and one Superdrug Early test with a faint but v pink there immediately line and I got my bfp:) don't count yourself out too early ladies, there is always hope!! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140810_184825.jpg
    IMG_20140810_184825.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 39
Yipppeeee - congratulations oasis717 I knew them earlier lines were the start of something 😉.

We can be bump buddies now due around same time - April?

Hey hunni yes April 23rd, thank you, bump buddies yay xxxxx

Congrats, I`m 8/9 dpo and trying to hold out. Its so difficuly when I have a ton of IC and 2 clearblue calling me. Congrats again

Thank you kitty it caused me nothing but worry testing early I wish id waited til 10dpo at the earliest, let me know how you get on when you test xxxx

Will keep you updated Oasis. I`ve no real symptons but I just have a funny feeling I could be this month, ive had cramping over weekend and I sleep on my tummy and it feels comfortable and full when I do. In the past a real indicator for me was increased sense of smell. TWW makes me crazy LOL

I know! Know I'm worrying about symptoms, lines on tests not getter darker, worry worry! That full feeling you describe is what made me test on Saturday! Xx

Unfortunately ladies my bfp was a chemical my 2nd in 6 months:( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->