BFP at 11DPO?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Hello ladies. Can you see this line or have I gone completely mad? My DH is in denial that I have gotten pregnant my first month off BC but the line is very clear to me just very faint. I don't really trust FRER but the line is darker than yesterday and I've taken like 4 tests all with a line from different boxes so I am pretty sure it is positive.

20210712_074749.jpg 20210712_075001.jpg

I see a shadow of a line, and I can tell you I've gotten pregnant in the first month of of BC, so it's definitely possible.

Definitely possible to get pregnant your first cycle after stopping birth control. I've seen so many stories of women who that's happened to.

Well it's definitely possible!
I see a shadow of a line. I wouldn't get to excited yet, frer's have been throwing some pretty crappy false lines of late. BUT - I hope it's just early and it's an actual line :D
Do another tomorrow x

Best wishes

:dust:

I see a faint shadow line good luck. Definitely possible to fall pregnant after stopping birth control.
I had my implant took out in Jan 2019 and on Feb 2nd 2019 found out i was pregnant with my now almost 2 year old son.

Also when I stopped the mini pill last year in Feb 2020 I fell pregnant in April. It ended in a early miscarriage but just goes to show it can happen very quickly.

Thanks ladies! I just think DH wants to have another he just thought he'd have a few months to prepare! He may actually. I think I may be having a chemical. My tests are no darker today than yesterday and only slightly darker than two days ago. They just aren't progressing. ☹ The line is still there and still pink it's just so light. I attached a pic from FMU. Do you think I may still be okay but with slow progression?

20210713_072916.jpg

View attachment 1100225 20210713_072611.jpg

Last edited:
Well it's definitely possible!
I see a shadow of a line. I wouldn't get to excited yet, frer's have been throwing some pretty crappy false lines of late. BUT - I hope it's just early and it's an actual line :D
Do another tomorrow x

Best wishes

:dust:
I don't trust FRER until they are slapping me in the face. Too many false lines.

Yeah I don't think it's a chemical, probably just the frer lines most ladies have on here, if you had a bunch of dark tests maybe but just one, it's likely the dreaded evap line they give.

I’m only seeing something extremely faint on the second photo. I don’t see it on the others, maybe it’s the indent? I have had a few convincing indents before

I got pregnant with this baby my first cycle TTC after stopping BC. I’d been taking it for 5 years too! Good luck x

Looking at those last lot of photos you've put up I think it may be the dreaded frer lines they seem to be throwing lately.
With my chemicals I had a couple of good lines with color on the frer's and positive digitals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->