Bfp at 6 dpo, confirmed at 7 dpo. Cbwe shows 2-3 today at 10 dpo!

When I looked at your chart you had a long follicular phase! Is that typical or could you have O'd earlier?

When I looked at your chart you had a long follicular phase! Is that typical or could you have O'd earlier?
Definitely not normal for me. No way i od earlier. My whole cycle was screwy this time, having o spotting before positive opks and horrific constant pains. Overall not my typical cycle. I always o cd 14-16 and have a regular cycle of 28-30 days. I ovulated cd 26, a few days after my first dark positive opk and i had several days of positive opks(which is normal.. I ovulate within 2 days of the last positive opk normally), and after this, ob tech looked at my ovaries through a vaginal ultrasound and saw that what i had told her according to my chart confirmed it was correct as it corresponded to my pregnancy dates and she also said there was a small corpeus luteum on my right ovary. I always o on the left so i have no idea about that thingy on the right ovary.

Wanted to add that my cervix stays in a wide open ewcm position until o. This time it stayed open 2 days after opks went neg so we bd just in case the very last day and the next day after bd cervix was in nonfertile position, creamy sticky cm, closed shut and low and firm. So im sure i released the egg the last day after opks were not positive but dark. ;D im so glad im a cervix checker. I maybe would have missed the egg if i based off opks only. But as i said i still had ewcm and cramping so i would have disregarded likely if i didnt check and feel my cervix was super wide open, high, and soft. Based on FAM and the other detectors, my o day was cd 26, the last day of open cervix and ewcm and thats what i thought as well.

Got my ultrasound yesterday. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead with heartbeat 169. He was dancing and turning like crazy on the screen. My first baby wasnt this active this early on. xD anyway, everything came back better than perfect, which meant i can continue to breastfeed! and my due date is march 22, 2017. Revealed to everyone yesterday as well.

I am sooo sure baby is a boy. Will find out in september! Ill be sooooooo flipping excited whether pink or blue though!!!!!

Attachments

• 2016-08-21 07.51.58.jpg
    2016-08-21 07.51.58.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17
Super cute gummy bear!!! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

Got my panorama test done 8/31. Gonna find out results in about a week from now. My uterus is now measuring a month ahead and dr put down im 15 weeks. I got to see little hoot the last two nights and he is HUGE. Like ,he looks exactly the way my daughter did at 16 weeks. Im so surprised. He looks nothing like he did in the ultrasound i posted earlier. Its crazy how much they grow in a short period of time. He had such a detailed face and i saw his button nose and toes <3 it was so amazing to feel these feelings all over again.

Glad everything is going well for you, just curious, did the DR actually say you're 15 weeks rather than 11 weeks or is the baby just measuring big, just a bit confused.

Awww. Congrats!

Still waiting for the invisible twin to pop up. Lol

Glad everything is going well for you, just curious, did the DR actually say you're 15 weeks rather than 11 weeks or is the baby just measuring big, just a bit confused.
After my ultrasound, i went to ob and she and her nurse gave me my lab order for the panorama and it was written that im 15 weeks. She didnt explain anything about the ultrasound results. While little hoot is indeed measuring even more ahead than last ultrasound, i would think they would tell me such a drastic change but i did only go there for the lab order and her signature. Maybe thats why she didnt discuss anything else.

Awww yay! Did you get a pick from the last us? Why are you ordering a pano? Usually doctors don't order them for younger patients/healthy parents unless it's a private practice. I have Kaiser and they will not do it because of my age and good health so I have to get it done from a private practice.

Awww yay! Did you get a pick from the last us? Why are you ordering a pano? Usually doctors don't order them for younger patients/healthy parents unless it's a private practice. I have Kaiser and they will not do it because of my age and good health so I have to get it done from a private practice.
Everyones entitled to get whatever they want done where im from and at first prenatal appts, women are asked if they want to get one regardless of risk and history. I didnt opt to get one for my daughter but since they offered it again this pregnancy, i decided to this time. I got it for peace of mind. No crime there. But im sure other people have more than just that as a their reason too.

Awww. Congrats!

Still waiting for the invisible twin to pop up. Lol

Lol i really wonder if the only reason im measuring a month ahead is because this is my second baby so uterus stretches faster or if there really is a twin. But if i based on my lmp, my due date would barely be 2 weeks off from my current. I ovulated late. So my due date was 10 days later. But im measuring as if im due in mid february rather than late march. Might also explain my early bump. Its the size of when i was 24 weeks with my first

Congratulations!
When I was pregnant with my third we got a 3+ right away which surprised me, people thought twins but was just her. Also showed much sooner, but had not long had my second, we had daughter when he was just under 11 months old and she was only 13 days earlier than her due date. Maybe it's because you have not long had a baby. I'm really tired and it's been a long day so forgive me if I'm stating the obvious or sound a little dim lol

Congratulations!
When I was pregnant with my third we got a 3+ right away which surprised me, people thought twins but was just her. Also showed much sooner, but had not long had my second, we had daughter when he was just under 11 months old and she was only 13 days earlier than her due date. Maybe it's because you have not long had a baby. I'm really tired and it's been a long day so forgive me if I'm stating the obvious or sound a little dim lol
thats what im thinking too! I think thats why i keep measuring farther and farther ahead at each appt

Congratulations!
thats what im thinking too! I think thats why i keep measuring farther and farther ahead at each appt

I honestly can't remember what I measured now, but I definitely did show really fast! I don't know why the 3+ was so quick to appear but I guess every pregnancy is different, so perhaps we just have different levels of hormone each time. It's amazing you got such strong positive results so early though! I read so much people say it's impossible but clearly not :)

Congratulations!

I honestly can't remember what I measured now, but I definitely did show really fast! I don't know why the 3+ was so quick to appear but I guess every pregnancy is different, so perhaps we just have different levels of hormone each time. It's amazing you got such strong positive results so early though! I read so much people say it's impossible but clearly not :)
yea i always get looks cuz ppl dont believe that early positives can exist. I got my 3+ with my first baby one day after my period was due and i got it 2 days after my period was due this time. So only a day apart.

Nice! Our insurance here sucks because we, the country, can't make up our minds if we want to privatize health care or let the government run it so we have a mix of both and it messes everything up lol. I'm glad to hear it's just something you elected to have. I was worried something had popped up. Are you planning to hear the sex results as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->