Bfp at 6 dpo, confirmed at 7 dpo. Cbwe shows 2-3 today at 10 dpo!

That's great news, I'm glad all is well with bub, have you decided on any names just yet?
no not with him but i personally have! ;( i love the names oliver or ezra alexander but dh hates EVERYTHING except mason. He said he hates ezra so much he would rather name our son ashley. I may just have to go with mason unless he magically chooses to hate that name too in the moment. He mocks me so much about the long list of "girly" boy names i have that he doesnt take naming him seriously.

All of those names are beautiful, Mason is gorgeous too, so is Ezra, maybe you can both come to an agreement and have one or the other as a middle name as long as you like it too :flower:
as i suspected.. He changed about liking what he liked. He now likes "shade". Hes not being serious at all when i bring up names. He said poseiden and laughed immediately. Not agreeing with any of his names as even a middle one. Its like its a joke or a game to him. I dont know what to do. I always let him know how upset i am about his behavior with it but that doesnt phase him.

Oh i completely understand your POV! because DH is similar when i suggest names, I suggested Leo and he made fun and said "why not Simba instead" you can imagine how angry i was along with my hormones. I think you should choose all the names you BOTH like and do a lucky dip from the hat and see if you can both come to terms with the name. at the end of the day, you both made this baby and u have the absolute right to choose a name that u love to give to ur son:flower:
yea! hmm i like the surprise hat draw! Reminds me of our reveal cake(which makes me want doodle cakes) It is quite stressful to think about bringing it up again.. I dont know when ill get around to it. Just still upset with him from last nights charades.
All my friends are pregnant too, and we were having mama/girl talk last night about naming our babies and all but one are having boys too! And one said she didnt let the dad pick the first name but said he could choose the middle name to avoid what im dealing with. A few days ago i told him that, and thats where the alexander after ezra came from but then he blew up after i told him i loved that.

On the plus side, ive been eating quite a ton of food. I think morning sickness had fleed me!! I do get heartburn and nausea bad when i overeat but im trying to gain back all the weight i lost and then some more. Its a struggle whether im pregnant or not but its way worse when im pregnant. My nutritionist isnt concerned anymore after running tests. Especially since little hoot is actually quite bigger than my week puts me at. Shes pleased with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->