Bfp at 6 dpo, confirmed at 7 dpo. Cbwe shows 2-3 today at 10 dpo!

Nice! Our insurance here sucks because we, the country, can't make up our minds if we want to privatize health care or let the government run it so we have a mix of both and it messes everything up lol. I'm glad to hear it's just something you elected to have. I was worried something had popped up. Are you planning to hear the sex results as well?
I wish our country had better insurance too though.. It would help so much to take note from other countries and how their health plans work. I totally wanna move lol

Im going to find out by cutting a gender reveal cake. But panorama will email results when they r ready and also my OB will call with results. I did tell them ahead of time to please dont tell me. She took a note on the lab order but im afraid a nurse who didnt know about my request initially will say it right away.

Fun! Hopefully they don't mess up the surprise. I have heard a few stories like that. Might come off obnoxious but maybe just start every conversation re baby with a polite reminder you don't want to know the sex yet.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Just found your thread, so interesting!! I literally just read through every single post, lol. Loving the updates. I am secretly hoping that they eventually find another baby in there though.....haha. Your tests are insane! Which I have always been one to realize that even medicine/science isn't as black and white as many like to believe, that it is more of a huge grey spot, which your tests clearly prove, as I have been told SO many times that it's impossible to implant previous to 6dpo, which I always thought was crap, just because everyone is different and I don't think that anything is entirely out of the realm of possibility. But I just love looking at your tests from so early on, and then the baby measuring dead on in the beginning, bc it's just like "nanabooboo" to all the nasayers who said you can't implant before 6dpo and that you can't get a positive test at 6dpo, lol. So happy for you and you need to tell that hiding baby to go ahead and make her entrance so we can all stop wondering where she is! :rofl:

Fun! Hopefully they don't mess up the surprise. I have heard a few stories like that. Might come off obnoxious but maybe just start every conversation re baby with a polite reminder you don't want to know the sex yet.

heeehe i think ill know within the next 3 days. Im soooo nervous and excited. I hope little hoot is healthy/low risk in all the tests

heeehe i think ill know within the next 3 days. Im soooo nervous and excited. I hope little hoot is healthy/low risk in all the tests

That's all that really matters, right! Have you ever done a double dye test? I just did one - and I'm freaking out https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-omg-help-exp-surepredicts-just-bad-test.html The double dye is on page 3.

What remedies worked for you during pregnancy for severe gerd/reflux/indigestion? Tums basically just pat me gently on the back. I do have an appt tomorrow for better support on it. I can hardly eat even crackers.

Gender/sex results r in and my panorama came back a healthy baby!!! Waiting on the baker to respond. I didnt know my resultswere in! Online it says still processing! I just ~happened to asked~ ob at appt this morning and she said yep they r right here!

My instincts were right again! Baby #2 is a boy!

Attachments

• piZap_1473445001347.jpg
    piZap_1473445001347.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
What remedies worked for you during pregnancy for severe gerd/reflux/indigestion? Tums basically just pat me gently on the back. I do have an appt tomorrow for better support on it. I can hardly eat even crackers.

Tums did nothing for me, and had horrible heartburn. I used Rolaids and the mint ones. BUT cinnamon and ginger are very good for heartburn and upset stomach. I would add a little cinnamon to my coffee in the morning, but it's good with hot chocolate too if you don't do coffee, and ginger can be added to almost any hot tea without making it taste horrible. If you look online there are some things you can buy for heartburn. I will look around and give you some links. I took a generic tagamet everyday and used the tums and others^ for break through. When sleeping, elevate yourself, so your not flat, not even close to flat, lot and lots of pillows or get one of those triangle pillows that puts you on an angle. Also, before you start getting much bigger, one of my BIGGEST regrets of not purchasing was a pregnancy body pillow. I was miserable sleeping and waking in the morning was torture bc my bones and muscles hurt so bad from sleeping funny. Your OB can prescribe you a daily heartburn preventative, though. Just let them know you already have it bad, and have tried all the natural/homeopathic OTC routes and need their help! lol. They will give you something.

My ultrasound results from when i was 11w 1d came back through an email last evening and said my son was measuring what was compatible with 12 weeks. And they said the corresponding due date would be march 16 instead of march 22. My dr didnt call cuz i got the email on patient portal after my appointment had been finished and after work hours. So i wont know anything for a few days .-. Boo weekend. Little hoot was measuring only 2 days ahead at 9w2d. If he keeps this growth spurt up, ill have an aquarius baby like tania predicted lol but i know due dates r estimations. Im not worried. More curious... I got to hear his heartbeat the last two days it was 160s. And i have been feeling his movements really strongly. I dont think others will be able to see or feel him themselves for another few weeks though. Im excited for my big little hoot

That's great news, I'm glad all is well with bub, have you decided on any names just yet?

So happy for you! I would be getting scared about giving birth to that hefty little thing with as small as you are! Mine was only 5.9lbs at birth and they were concerned about my pelvis not being able to accommodate her (small pelvic opening) and having to do a section. My Lbro was almost 11 lbs at birth and it was a HUGE debacle when he was born, but I'm not going to get into the details of that birth as it's incredibly scary. Hopefully, he will even out by the time it's time to give birth to him, bc they do that, have a growth spurt and jump ahead and then measure right, then jump ahead, etc, etc. Have you happened to pop over to my PT thread for this cycle? It's "4dpo.....Is this even Possible" in the PT forum. I'm not sure what to think. I'm using the ICON25's as I bought two cases of them on ebay recently. lol

That's great news, I'm glad all is well with bub, have you decided on any names just yet?
no not with him but i personally have! ;( i love the names oliver or ezra alexander but dh hates EVERYTHING except mason. He said he hates ezra so much he would rather name our son ashley. I may just have to go with mason unless he magically chooses to hate that name too in the moment. He mocks me so much about the long list of "girly" boy names i have that he doesnt take naming him seriously.

no not with him but i personally have! ;( i love the names oliver or ezra alexander but dh hates EVERYTHING except mason. He said he hates ezra so much he would rather name our son ashley. I may just have to go with mason unless he magically chooses to hate that name too in the moment. He mocks me so much about the long list of "girly" boy names i have that he doesnt take naming him seriously.

All of those names are beautiful, Mason is gorgeous too, so is Ezra, maybe you can both come to an agreement and have one or the other as a middle name as long as you like it too :flower:

All of those names are beautiful, Mason is gorgeous too, so is Ezra, maybe you can both come to an agreement and have one or the other as a middle name as long as you like it too :flower:
as i suspected.. He changed about liking what he liked. He now likes "shade". Hes not being serious at all when i bring up names. He said poseiden and laughed immediately. Not agreeing with any of his names as even a middle one. Its like its a joke or a game to him. I dont know what to do. I always let him know how upset i am about his behavior with it but that doesnt phase him.

My SO thought that all my boy names I picked out before we knew we were having a girl were too feminine too. What gives? :shrug:

as i suspected.. He changed about liking what he liked. He now likes "shade". Hes not being serious at all when i bring up names. He said poseiden and laughed immediately. Not agreeing with any of his names as even a middle one. Its like its a joke or a game to him. I dont know what to do. I always let him know how upset i am about his behavior with it but that doesnt phase him.

Oh i completely understand your POV! because DH is similar when i suggest names, I suggested Leo and he made fun and said "why not Simba instead" you can imagine how angry i was along with my hormones. I think you should choose all the names you BOTH like and do a lucky dip from the hat and see if you can both come to terms with the name. at the end of the day, you both made this baby and u have the absolute right to choose a name that u love to give to ur son:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->