BFP at home, but Dr's test was BFN.

tbuns

Reaction score
And me and my OH weren't actively TTC, just waiting. It happened on accident and I got soooo excited yesterday when my CBE was BFP!!

I went to a testing clinic this morning and it was :BFN:!! WTF?

I can't bear to hold out hope anymore at this point, this has been too fast a rollarcoaster. Sorry for the vent....

:cry:

The DRs preg tests arn't as strong as some of the HPTs. You're not even due yet! There is still a good chance you are preggo!

The DRs preg tests arn't as strong as some of the HPTs. You're not even due yet! There is still a good chance you are preggo!

Thanks hun, I just can't keep hopeful, I can't stand the disappointment.

Sorry to be so negative... it is early still. =/

yes the doctors test are usually 100 sensitivity soo you still have time hun try to stay positive i know its hard though

Tbuns, I had 4 positive HPT between Friday and Saturday. Went to the doctor's this morning, and get a NEG (urine qual)... raced home, took another First Response, and got a VERY positive result???? So, we're in the same boat???

Tbuns, I had 4 positive HPT between Friday and Saturday. Went to the doctor's this morning, and get a NEG (urine qual)... raced home, took another First Response, and got a VERY positive result???? So, we're in the same boat???

Looks like it... :) Hope that line gets darker. Have you thought about taking a digi? How many DPO are you now???

how odd!! test in a few days hun and if still bfps take the test to the drs x

how odd!! test in a few days hun and if still bfps take the test to the drs x

UGH... that sounds good but my clinic wants certification that I had a pos urine test before they do a blood test (which is what I was hoping for this morning)... but I can always try.

I think I feel better now, Just trying not to have my hopes too high. :wacko:

10 DPO : 2 positive HPT
11 DPO : 2 positive HPT (One was FRER Gold Digital)

13 DPO Today : Dr. Urine Test came back Neg, went home, called to get my results, and they were Neg.

After I hung up the phone, I took my last FRER, very positive (line darker than the ones on 10/11 DPO)....?

10 DPO : 2 positive HPT
11 DPO : 2 positive HPT (One was FRER Gold Digital)

13 DPO Today : Dr. Urine Test came back Neg, went home, called to get my results, and they were Neg.

After I hung up the phone, I took my last FRER, very positive (line darker than the ones on 10/11 DPO)....?

Well it must be true what everyone is saying about these Dr's tests!! Gives me a little hope, thank you. :hugs:

Congrats!!! :happydance:

tbuns, I go back to my doctor in the morning, and don't really know what to expect. I'll be bringing my positive test with me though. lol.

I'm hoping they do a blood quantitative test.

And if they want a urine test again.... I guess I"ll just have to hold it from when I wake up. Luckily my doctor's appt is first thing in the morning. :coffee:

I'll definitely let you know how it goes

tbuns, I go back to my doctor in the morning, and don't really know what to expect. I'll be bringing my positive test with me though. lol.

I'm hoping they do a blood quantitative test.

And if they want a urine test again.... I guess I"ll just have to hold it from when I wake up. Luckily my doctor's appt is first thing in the morning. :coffee:

I'll definitely let you know how it goes

Good luck Hun!!!

14 dpo, HCG quantitative is 62. Doc says I'm prego with those results. Have to go back Friday to make sure they're rising. I just pray to God this one sticks around.

So, I suppose First Response is the most sensitive test out there????

austinsmom - Congrats on your :bfp:

tbuns - I really hope you get the result you want.

:hugs: and sticky :dust: to both.

x

14 dpo, HCG quantitative is 62. Doc says I'm prego with those results. Have to go back Friday to make sure they're rising. I just pray to God this one sticks around.

So, I suppose First Response is the most sensitive test out there????

OMG!!!! YAY! Congratulations hun, hope it's sticky too. :hugs: xx

:dust:

Why do doctors bother doing urine tests when there's a good chance it could be too early for them to pick anything up?! Surely that's just mean?

Congrats everyone - tbuns I'm sure it's your BFP - congrats!

xx

Why do doctors bother doing urine tests when there's a good chance it could be too early for them to pick anything up?! Surely that's just mean?

Congrats everyone - tbuns I'm sure it's your BFP - congrats!

xx

Aw thanks, but I had a BFN this morning.... so I'm still not clear on things... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->