• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Juniper

proud adoptive mommy
Reaction score
Hello.
Welcome to team BFP (begging to be fat and pregnant). We are ladies from all over the world. We are all in different phases of our cycles and of our lives, but we all want a baby more then air. That is the tie that bonds us. Please feel free to join!

:dust:

Current Members:
Juniper
Kat_F
BWilliams
SteffyRae
Shey
jrc
Daria87
NGRidley

Graduated Members:
gailybaby
Jolene
Pelle
mrskcbrown
Amberdawn723

~if you would like your name added to the members list, please just ask :) ~

Yay for our new buddy group!:happydance:
Hope to see all our lovelies over here soon.

Yay im so excited we have our own group now!!! But what are we going to call it once we all get our :bfp: this month?

I know, I am excited too! We will have to make a new group when we all become bump buddies :)

Well girls, I'm still super HSO and ewcm......but my opks are getting really faint. Do you think I could have missed the surge? I've been testing twice everyday since cd12 (and three times today already! 8am, 11am, 4pm..finding it hard to hold for 4 hours..but limiting my water intake). I guess I'm a POAS-aholic! I'll test again at 8pm....but I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I'm ovulating now??? If so, what will my temp do tomorrow, go up or down?

Sorry for all my questions lately.....just feeling really confused and paranoid.:wacko:

Hmm Amber - It sure sounds like you might have missed the surge. Did you ever get to a point that it was very very close to the same color? Is the decreasing color just over today, or has it been longer? When I ovulate the color is really dark and then the next test there is no line at all, but every woman is different. I cannot tell much from your chart, but it doesn't look like you have already ovulated... Once you ovulate, then your temps will go up and stay up. You better start BDing just in case!

I would like to join if possible :)

Thanks Juniper.:hugs:So great to have girls to lean on.:smug:
They've only been getting fainter over today really. But none of them ever got really close to being +....I don't think anyways. Arghhh....OPKs are so confusing. I guess I just need to be patient and see how it goes. Will keep testing though til I know for sure. And I pray I can get some bding in tonight.

Welcome Daria! Do you have a link to your chart?

Hello ladies! Well good morning! Saturday is here!

Welcome Daria xo

My BBQ was good! Although exactly like I said my temps were messed up this morning - first 36.3, then 36.4... I want them to be much higher than that to indicate I've O'd... but I guess tomorrow they might be higher I'm just going to assume I o'd yesterday or Thursday... I just put the higher one in FF :)

Good news is my Ferning and smiley faces have finished which is exactly how it should be :)

I wonder if there is a little miracle growing inside... I hope so xoxoxo

LOVE THE NEW GROUP!!!

How exciting :)

Thanks Kat_F :) Well I guess I'll tell you ladies a bit about myself.

OH and I are both 22 and we're TTC our first. I came off BC a little over a month ago and we've started trying right away. I'm not charting or temping or anything like that because I'll probablyjust end up stressing myself out.So,we're going going at it so to speak and hoping it happens.As of the last week or so,I have started feeling odd.Nauseus,REALLY hungry some days and I'm not able to lay on my stomach because it's so tender. I'm not getting my hopes up because I know it could just be the hormones leaving my system but I've stopped BC before and I didn't feel at all like I do now.So,I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Still no +opk in sight for me....but we are going to BD tonight at soon as DH gets home. I'm hoping for a either a nice big dip or a nice big rise in temp in the morning....

How is everyone today?

We're having a freak winter storm tonight in Oklahoma. Expecting several inches of snow by morning! Pure craziness for the first day of Spring!!!:wacko:

Welcome Daria! Those symptoms sound good. How many DPO are you?

Welcome jrc! Glad to have you!

Shey - oh my gosh I am so sorry. I hope I didn't make you feel left out. I just listed the ladies from the last 3 pages I looked at.

Kat - Glad you had a good time! I had fun at my function too :) FXed for a good high temp for you tomorrow!

Amber - I am so confused! Hang in there sweetie!

No change for me tonight. I am just hoping that my temp will be nice and high in the morning. I am really excited about the new group and that things are starting to pick up pace!

The new team is great, thank you!!! :dust: I am sure this is a magical team! :wohoo:

Very welcome to the new members!!!!

My dear girls, could you help me with a description of ovulation pain? I don't really have experience, because I did not pay attention when we were not TTC + because of the PCO I did not have O before too often.
I woke up early morning to a weird, a little piercing kind of feeling left direction to the belly button and later I had classic PMS feeling in the morning (AF is 2 weeks away). Now (almost 10 a.m.) there is nothing. Any suggestions? :cry:

Amber, I am pretty sure you had an O! :happydance: you just missed the surge with the test!

Juniper-I just started ovulating thursday night according to my ticker thing. And when I had AF last time,it wasn't anything really.Only when I went to the bathroom (sorry if that's tmi) I would see a little pink but no red.And even then,I had just stopped taking my BCP.I've stopped taking my BCP before and I never felt this way.I'm not getting my hopes too high though because I know if I do,I'll be even more disappointed.I have a doctor appointment April 15 though so hopefully he could see something or at least tell me that I'm perfectly healthy.

P.S.Even as I sit here and write this,I'm feeling a little nauseaus :wacko:

Morning gals! Welcome Shey and JRC!

Daria- Your symptoms sound really promising....especially not really having much af 18 days ago (maybe it was implantation or something?) and now feeling nauseous. Did you ever take a hpt?

Pelle- I'm not totally sure what ovulation feels like, but I've been having little "ovary pains" as I call it to the left and lower than the belly bottom, almost to the leg. I'm hoping it has something to do with ovulation for the both of us. And I hope you're right that I missed the surge. My opk this morning was STILL light. My temp went down a little today...but I guess I could still see a big rise tomorrow. I don't know...I'm completely confused by my opks.:wacko:

Juniper- I hope your temp went up nicely today!

Yay im so excited we have our own group now!!! But what are we going to call it once we all get our :bfp: this month?

haha Then I'll have to keep it going by myself b/c I can't get a bfp this month. It will live on! :winkwink:

PS Welcome to all the new ladies. The originals in this group are true sweethearts and you will come to love them. :friends:

Ohhhhhh....Jolene! I can't believe she forgot you! I'm sure it was an accident. Sending hugs your way!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->