• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hello ladies,

I am feeling very down today. My AF isn't here and I got another BFN today. I'm just feeling like maybe I didn't ovulate. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I can't help it. My MIL gets married this weekend and I get to see my newly pregnant SIL. I'm feeling so jealous of her right now. I know that's not fair, but I can't help it.

BTW xSTACEx - You seriously are so pretty. I think that everytime I see your picture haha.

I know I WTT for 3 years and I have bought so many baby clothes I finally had to make myself stop lol but it kinda makes me mad when I have friends or family who are not trying and poof they get pregnant just like that. I just want that :bfp: so bad.

JRC I know how you feel I think everytime my sil has sex she gets pregnant she has 3 kids already and im sure the 4th will happen soon...I wish I could be as fertile as her :-(

I know I WTT for 3 years and I have bought so many baby clothes I finally had to make myself stop lol but it kinda makes me mad when I have friends or family who are not trying and poof they get pregnant just like that. I just want that :bfp: so bad.

I'm sorry for complaining. We haven't been trying for long, but it scares me that my body is already going crazy...I should be so happy for her. She did MC twins not too long ago, and that was really hard. But she wasn't trying to get pregnant either time. It did just happen. She even said how much of a blessing in disguise that was...Do you all ever think that we're hurting ourselves by thinking about it so much?

Ello ladies :wave:

Can i be in your group pllleeeeaaasssseeee?.... "I'm fat and want to be pregnant!"

Hope you're all well?

I'm currently CD13 and still trying to see of AF...hopeing this isn't another 50day + cycle :dohh:

xx

JRC I know how you feel I think everytime my sil has sex she gets pregnant she has 3 kids already and im sure the 4th will happen soon...I wish I could be as fertile as her :-(

Hahaha. I think that's the first time I've laughed over this topic today. I'm just worried that my AF won't come. My hubby suggested we make a Dr.'s appt. soon because I keep being so upset. :( Has that ever happened to you?

JRC its ok your just venting not complaining. But I know how you feel its hard to be happy for someone when you want it so badly.

My husband wants me to go to the doctors but im kinda over weight and im sure they wont do anything for me :-(

Welcome Snuggs!

Most of the ladies I talk to all fell preg with no real trying just decided on day lets have a baby and it happened.

Makes it hard for us who do all the right things with charting etc and wait and wait for a result.

I'm more than overweight honey...According to the BMI I am obese. I don't feel obese or think I look obese...but I need to lose some weight, too. Maybe that's my problem. :(

Darn those fertile ppl...see, my mom had problems having kids..that's why my brother and I are 9 years apart. I'm afraid that's my fate, as well.

Oh honey im obese to lol My mom had problems to and im scared im going to go threw the same stuff she did...just gotta put all my faith in God though cause it will happen in Gods time

I too think that my weight is having a negative affect on our TTC. When I got pregnant with my DD I was overweight but only about 30 pounds over a good bmi for my height. Now I'm about 90 pounds over! I can't believe how much I've gained since having my DD. And it wasn't from the pregnancy either. Only about 10 pounds stuck after the pregnancy, the rest has just rapidly been put on over the last 3 years.:(

In Jan. I lost about 10 lbs. and I've gained 5 back. I'm determined to get some weight off of me. I'll be the same weight as I was when I met my hubby if I can lose those 10 lbs...but then I'll be overweight. haha. It never ends, does it? Maybe we should start working out together and reporting our progress. Maybe if we concentrate on that instead, we will all get preggo! :)

Did I mention that my preggo SIL is wearing size 0 pants? Yep...

I need to lose weight too im thinking about joining a gym!!! Even thought im not 100% certain that weight could be a huge factor cause my sil is huge and she has 3 kids. But who knows lol

Wow. What is with all of us this month? Has anyone had a typical cycle? I hope that these "weird" cycles do the trick for us of us! I am going to stop using the wild yam cream. It is supposed to regulate your hormone levels and I am hoping that it lowered my progesterone, or interacted with the vitamins that I am taking to raise progesterone. It least that is what I am REALLY hoping. Praying for a higher temp tomorrow!!!!

P.S. - Could I possible be pg with those temps? What do you think the chances are? I just realized that the headache and nausea that I have had for 2 days are symptoms lol.

hahahha. I got a membership at the college I work for...I felt so good everyday when I got up and just walked a mile or two around the track. It made me want to watch what I ate...and the weight just fell off of me. I'm an unhealthy eater and I eat tooo much. I would love to have a gym buddy! Let me know if you decide to do it and we can keep each other on track!

Wow. What is with all of us this month? Has anyone had a typical cycle? I hope that these "weird" cycles do the trick for us of us! I am going to stop using the wild yam cream. It is supposed to regulate your hormone levels and I am hoping that it lowered my progesterone, or interacted with the vitamins that I am taking to raise progesterone. It least that is what I am REALLY hoping. Praying for a higher temp tomorrow!!!!

P.S. - Could I possible be pg with those temps? What do you think the chances are? I just realized that the headache and nausea that I have had for 2 days are symptoms lol.

I know nothing about temps...but your headaches and nausea symptoms sound promising! Good luck hun. Please keep us updated on your progress. I'm so far past my AF being due that I'm sure I didn't ovulate...I'm at like DPO 22 or something and still BFN. Where are you at?

Ok Jrc I just joined the ymca!!! Now tomorrow im going to try to eat good and hopefully go to the gym after work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->