• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I would like my name added, as well. Anyone else looking for their AF or BFP?

I sure haven't seen mine, yet. haha. I'm feeling like AF could be coming. I'm tired of the wait! lol

Its ok Juniper you can still add my name to the list

Hello all! I added Shey, Jolene, and jrc to the list. Sorry Jolene! Please do not take it personally. To error is human :)

Stace - You will get your BFP too! You know it is all just wishful thinking. Chances are that you will beat some of us to the finish line :) You are not going to get left behind.:hugs:

Im sorry, I cant remember who asked about ovary pain - I feel it in my low back to one side or the other and over close to my hip in the front. It is usually like a strong pinch. A sharp quick pain and then maybe some light aching afterward. I also get ovarian cysts quit often and they feel like a stabbing pain in the same spot.

I am not very happy about my temp today :( I dipped below my cover line. I was really really hoping that I was going to stay above this cycle! I realized this morning that I forgot to take my vitamin's yesterday. Do you think that 1 day off of B6 could have done that?

Yay im so excited we have our own group now!!! But what are we going to call it once we all get our :bfp: this month?

haha Then I'll have to keep it going by myself b/c I can't get a bfp this month. It will live on! :winkwink:

PS Welcome to all the new ladies. The originals in this group are true sweethearts and you will come to love them. :friends:

Brooke, we'll have to change it to 'Big, Fat & Pregnant'! :haha:

Chicken, I can't believe the bond we've formed through the last forums :flower: My mind was getting a bit carried away with the plans for your girls trip for our get together, I even have accomodation sorted, lol.

Love our new forum Jenn :hugs:

Juniper- Your coverline is really high compared to your last cycle....perhaps your temps will stay closer to the coverline because of that?

Jolene- Yeah, "Big, Fat, and Pregnant" sounds lovely! I hope we can all get to claim that title soon.

I hope we have that title soon too!!! And Stace u could still join if not this month then most deff next!!!!!

Morning ladies :)

Feeling a bit despondent today about my situation this cycle:

I'm a bit worried about my temps they were down again today a little even though FF tells me I O'd on Thursday which I thought was right... But my temps should be much higher than they are I'm putting it down to sleeping badly last night.

And just to top it off I'm getting a bout of thrush which I imagine is from using softcups... I forgot how sensitive I was down there... had lots of trouble when I was younger with thrush looks like I'm still sensitive :( so no softcups for me next month if this month doesn't work out... Maybe that is also affecting my temps even though I'm taking my temp orally perhaps it makes your temps drop?? I'll be devastated it I didn't release an egg this cycle after all the good work we put in to catch it...

And I'm not sure if I can use cream to sort it out because I don't think its good for the soon to be baby if there is a baby there? I'll have to google and find out if I can use cream because its getting ridiculous.

Also I have been taking Preconcieve Gold vitamins this cycle and maybe that has evened out my temps because they have been much less up and down compared to last cycle.. I was putting it down to the vitamins... sigh.. who knows I hope my eggy is ok and met the spermy :(....

amberdawn723-I took a test a day or two I think after my last cycle and it came back as :bfn: so maybe I took it too soon or it's all in my head but it sure as heck doesn't feel that way.Even OH is starting to think I am.

I would like my name added too if that's not a problem.I've only been in here a short time but I love this group already.All you ladies are real supportive.Unlike other forums I've been on where all they want to do is bicker and argue.

Here's a question for everyone. Have you ever went shopping or even been at home and looking at clothes and imagining what you would look like in them pregnant?

Today I went shopping with OH and his family and I got two dresses and I tried the first one on and imagined what I would look like with a bump under it. :)

Kat- I'm so sorry your temps aren't doing what you want. Your cm seems to agree with your chart, so maybe the temp will go back up tomorrow.

Daria- Yes I did that with my DD. I remember trying on clothes at the Maternity store and thinking "how on earth will I ever get big enough to fit these!?"...but I did! Baby bumps are beautiful.

Stace- Where are you?? How's the wait going?

Juniper- Did you temp go back up today? I pray it did.

How's everyone else today?

My temp went up only .3F today but if they go up even slightly the next two days then FF will give me cross hairs for O yesterday! My cm seems to agree with that even if my opks never gave me any ideas. I've got my fx about it.

Daria, the same here: I go shopping like that! I think twice to buy a very tight pant for example in case I cannot wear it for long :hugs:

Bwilliams, you have only 5 days till testing, wow!!! Come on, girl, you can be easily the one to celebrate first! :flower:

Thank you very much for your answers in connection with ovulation pain. I am very certain I had that!

Kat, happy birthday to your man!
I have never tried Sotftcups (it is very easy, because it is not available in my country :D ) , I am sad you don't feel too good after that, I suggest you take a bath terapy with yarrow, it is very helpful for such problems.

I woke up around 11 this morning and still feel like I didn't get any sleep.I kept tossing and turning and couldn't find a comfortable position.Then when I woke up,I had to have something sweet so I ate a 3 musketeers. Now OH is going to be gone for a week for work :(

Kat, if I were you I also wouldn't use any meds for the thrush. Try applying plain yogurt to the affected area, they say it usually helps.

To those who started charting almost from the beginning of TTC: How did you know about all this? I think I was really naive at first assuming it was going to happen fairly quickly. It's only as the months passed that I started looking into why it wasn't happening that I found out that cm, cp and bbt could determine whether or not this could be a successful month. If I talk to my friends about any of that they look at me like I've arrived from another planet! :rofl:

Jolene- I started charting as soon as we decided to ttc because I knew something was wrong with my cycle. It was already really late and I was googling around trying to find our what to do to make my period come. Then I discovered this forum and learned about charting. So I figured what the heck, might as well try it and see if it speeds things up. And I sure hope it works too!:haha:

Daria - I do that too... I have also started picking up cute baby clothes on clearance.. Is that bad?

Jolene - I ttc'ed or 1 1/2 years until I decided to look into it and discovered charting. I know what you mean about your friends not know what you are talking about. I have the same problems. I am the only person I know (except you ladies) that charts.

Amber - Thanks for the concern sweetie, unfortunately things are not good on the temp front today. My temp was the same as yesterday and when I put it in FF, it took away my ovulation! I am devastated. I don't know what to do. I started using that wild yam cream at 3 dpo and an extra vitamin C&E pill yesterday. Do you think that I should stop taking them and see what happens? Do you think I overdid it with the vitamins?

Kat - I am sore about your troubles. I looked up the treatments and the American Pregnancy Association say that all creams are safe to take. I agree with Jolene though, to be safe I would try something natural first. I would try pro-biotic pills. You can get them at any health food store/department. All they are, are the good cultures that is in yogurt packed into a pill.

Daria - Welcome to the list ;)

Hello all

Glad to see we have all found our way to the new group ;)

Juniper what's happening with your temps lovey? Mine went up today but who knows what they will do tomorrow.

Daria I often think about the clothes I'm going to buy and change my mind because they wont fit me when I'm preg.

Jolene I came to this forum when I was TTC I think I was googling something I wanted to know and ended up here and through talking to people learnt about temping.. etc... so here I am at Month #3 TTC and I already know my cycle inside out.

ugh im feeling kinda down today. I took my neice to the park today and I swear there where like 50 newborns man I want one SOOOO bad. So friday the :WITCH: is due and I really hope she does not show her ugly face. Im going to hopefuly not test till I miss her. Oh I have butterflys just thinking I could get a :bfp:

Hey ladies. Good to see you all. Didn't get to read everything yet, but I wanted to say hi and hope everyone had a nice weekend. It's been really hectic over here with lots of cleaning and throwing things out. I feel really run down and tired, but I'm still getting over my cold.

2 more days of Provera and then to look for the :witch:. Ugh. Hope she comes soon after my last pill so I can call and schedule my next appt.

I'll have to go back and read everything I missed, but I hope everyone's doing well. :)

Stace- Af will be here soon for you I hope so you can move onto the next cycle.

Kat- Yay! Your temp did go up! :happydance:

Juniper- Boo! Sorry your temp didn't budge today. I still think it might have to do with how high your cover line is. Maybe if you had those missing temps in there (assuming they are on the low side) then maybe it'd still give you cross hairs. But don't look at me, I'm no expert. :shrug: I don't think those extra vitamins did anything....but I suppose anything's possible.:hugs:

Brooke- I know what you mean! I am beginning to get really sensitive seeing babys and bumps. An old high school friend posted photos of her newly decorated nursery for her baby #2 she's preggo with on facebook. It made me green with envy and blue with tears.:cry:

Pelle, Jolene, Daria- How are you gals tonight?

My opk results are practically non existent. So I think I'll stop testing. I've gone through like over 30 of them already this cycle. I don't think I can afford to keep testing so much. :nope: Will just have to let it be what it'll be......patience...patience....I need patience....:dohh:

two more days Chicken how exciting... feels wierd wanting AF to arrive hey but I always find at the end of the cycle when I get BFN after BFN I'm the same.. hurry up AF so I can get onto next month.

Well I had full ferning today. Clear as a bell. Wonder what is happening in there. My temps went up too.. Maybe my bean is making estrogen lol...

However I'll test again tomorrow and keep waiting waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->