• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Aww Jenn I hope things get better for you and your DH!

Jess how are you and Harper doing?

Kim I cant believe your lil man is going to be 1 soon. he is just to cute.

Brooke how are you feeling mami? Are you getting anxious and excited to see your baby soon?

Jolene how are you and the babies doing? I hope you are doing well

Sorry to hear Jenn! Good luck to you and Derek. This really can't be easy but it's trials like these that mould us into the people we are to become. You are really going to be able to take on the world after this, lol. Thinking of you hun:)

Shey, my kiddiwinks are great. Jess is great with Mackenzie. It's really making motherhood such a pleasure!

Hey ladies! Blessings to you! I pray everyone is well!..

Master Malcolm will be 1 on saturday! I am so excited!

Hello ladies! I hope you're all well.

Juniper - I'm glad you all went ahead with testing. Can you imagine if you had waited and gotten the same result? Now, you've just saved yourself time and increased your chances. I believe God will bless you when you least expect it. <3

I love all of these updates! I've missed talking to everyone.

Deegan Ryan Williams 03.28.2012| 6 pounds 15 ounces & 20 1/4 inches long!
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/xoitsbrookeox/548892_10150797173479052_513129051_11897301_749309771_n.jpghttps://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/xoitsbrookeox/552723_10150797174289052_513129051_11897314_870964009_n.jpg

:flower::Hello.... I'm 21 (22 aug) my fiancé is 26 (27 oct), we are engaged to be married in aug. ive never been on a bc but strongly insist on safe sex, we started playing around with getting preg last month and so I've had a missed period along with common symptoms (nausea, abdominal cramps, indegestion and tender breasts) so we did a home pregnancy test which show a v faint pink line he had to put on his glasses to see it lol, we been to the doc he says it's a definite, though a blood test would better confirm, which we are now awaiting.

Oh and I've been spotting, trying not to worry... Hopefully my stay in this group is longer:blush:

I am currently in the tww Ive been cramping and curious what's the difference in menstural cramps and cramps when you are pregnant

Deegan Ryan Williams 03.28.2012| 6 pounds 15 ounces & 20 1/4 inches long!
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/xoitsbrookeox/548892_10150797173479052_513129051_11897301_749309771_n.jpghttps://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/xoitsbrookeox/552723_10150797174289052_513129051_11897314_870964009_n.jpg

Beautiful pics Brooke!:cloud9:

I am currently in the tww Ive been cramping and curious what's the difference in menstural cramps and cramps when you are pregnant

There really is no difference to be honest. They both feel the same. Are you temping or monitoring your cervix? Sometimes those can tell you what to expect from your cycle. Good luck:hugs:

:flower::Hello.... I'm 21 (22 aug) my fiancé is 26 (27 oct), we are engaged to be married in aug. ive never been on a bc but strongly insist on safe sex, we started playing around with getting preg last month and so I've had a missed period along with common symptoms (nausea, abdominal cramps, indegestion and tender breasts) so we did a home pregnancy test which show a v faint pink line he had to put on his glasses to see it lol, we been to the doc he says it's a definite, though a blood test would better confirm, which we are now awaiting.

Oh and I've been spotting, trying not to worry... Hopefully my stay in this group is longer:blush:

Welcome. Pregnant is pregnant! Yay congrats to you. I spotted early on and my son is now 14 months!

There really is no difference to be honest. They both feel the same. Are you temping or monitoring your cervix? Sometimes those can tell you what to expect from your cycle. Good luck:hugs:

I've been temping every morning and had sex 2 days before and 1 day after ovulation. I've been cramping, nauseous, have tender breasts and heartburn I'm trying not to get my hopes up but hoping soon I'll get my BFP

Is anyone else on here? If so, PM me, and let me know. Also, please do not say anything on FB, but I'M BAAACK! We just got a positive test, so hello baby #2. :)

Congrats Brooke! hope you have a H&H 9 months

It's been a year since I've looked here... My baby is now two... I'll look for you all in other threads...

It's been a year since I've looked here... My baby is now two... I'll look for you all in other threads...

Hi Kat! It is good to hear from you. After the girls all got their BFPs, we all moved to Facebook and are friends on there now. I can't believe it has been 2 years! Congrats! I took a break from here, but am back now, so if you want to chat, you can PM me. I would actually like to talk to you about something if you don't mind. You are always welcome to join us on Facebook! I can PM you every ones names... Hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->