BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I hope you ladies had a lovely valentine's day yesterday!

Jrc,Juniper, and Brooke I am hoping that by St.Paddy's day that you 3 lovely ladies get your :bfp: You 3 have been through so much and ya'll deserve to get that :bfp: lots and lots of baby :dust: to you ladies.

Kat I hope it sticks and that you get your :bfp: really soon.

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone has a great day.

Jrc - I have something funny to tell you. My MIL called me this morning to tell me that she had a dream about me last night. These were her words.. "I dreamt that they put you on fertility medication and that you had triplets." :haha: :haha: She didn't know about the Met yet... My response was "well, actually I am on a type of fertility medication, but I am not going to have triplets." How random is that!?! :haha:

Jrc - I have something funny to tell you. My MIL called me this morning to tell me that she had a dream about me last night. These were her words.. "I dreamt that they put you on fertility medication and that you had triplets." :haha: :haha: She didn't know about the Met yet... My response was "well, actually I am on a type of fertility medication, but I am not going to have triplets." How random is that!?! :haha:

HAHAHA! We better start thinking of the names... :haha:

hmmmm... I would laugh my butt off if that really happened!!!

HAHAHA! We better start thinking of the names... :haha:

hmmmm... I would laugh my butt off if that really happened!!!

When dh and I were engaged I promised him that if we ever had triplet boys that he could name then Huey, Dewey and Louie. :haha:

Juniper! Triplets!... hilarious...

JRC how's the BDing going? When we were using smiley faces we did it on the day of the smiley face and then the morning following.

Thanks Shey, how are things with you?

I bought some CB digitals today to see how my HCG was going and the test got it right.. today I am 2 weeks and 2 days after conception :cloud9: :happydance:

View attachment 169960

Aww look at that Kat :cloud9: I'm so happy for you, after all that you've been through! I'll be praying for a sticky little bean for you that will grow into your beautiful bundle of joy!

Jenn, how can you tell your MIL you're not having triplets? You can't be so sure.

Ladies, I missed out when everyone was chatting about FB friends. If you'd like to request me, this is the link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219170682 I hope it works. I don't know how to find people on FB :blush:

Aww look at that Kat :cloud9: I'm so happy for you, after all that you've been through! I'll be praying for a sticky little bean for you that will grow into your beautiful bundle of joy!

Jenn, how can you tell your MIL you're not having triplets? You can't be so sure.

Ladies, I missed out when everyone was chatting about FB friends. If you'd like to request me, this is the link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219170682 I hope it works. I don't know how to find people on FB :blush:

I couldnt get it? Maybe just request me....Kimberly McCoy Brown. You'll know its me because its just a head shot:winkwink:.

@Kat: Im happy for you. Keep us posted for next monday.

AFM, still no baby but DRs today at 1130. If she says I have to wait 2 more weeks, I will die:shrug:. Please, I hope Im more dilated or something!!

I will try to find you, KC. I hope you hear good news at your appointment today. I can't believe it's your EDD tomorrow!

Can you ladies remember Sharmaine1234 from our last thread who was pregnant with twins (1 boy, 1 girl) I just read that her baby girl passed away while she was pregnant and she had to carry her full term because the little boy is fine. He was born end of last year. How sad :(

Jolene - If I was taking clomid, then I might admit that it is a possibility... For now, I still refuse to acknowledge the possibility. I am rebelling! :haha: p.s. I added you on FB

Kim - Praying for good news!!

Kat - Congrats hunny!!!! I am so excited for you :happydance: I will continue to pray for you and your little bean. I can't wait to hear about your next appointment. :hugs:

Jolene - If I was taking clomid, then I might admit that it is a possibility... For now, I still refuse to acknowledge the possibility. I am rebelling! :haha: p.s. I added you on FB

Kim - Praying for good news!!

Kat - Congrats hunny!!!! I am so excited for you :happydance: I will continue to pray for you and your little bean. I can't wait to hear about your next appointment. :hugs:

Last dr appt today. Im 4cm and fully effaced but still no baby:shrug:. If he is not here by next thursday then I have to have a repeat csection. Been having crampy pains and backache since she checked me though. Please pray that I labor on my own so I can experience a vaginal birth.:hugs:

Kim - It sounds like you are on your way! :happydance: I am praying for you!!!

Best of luck to you Kim I will pray and hope you get to go natural.

It will happen Kim! Malcolm just wants to do it in his time! Kat congrats honey buns I had a very strong feeling about you yesterday I won't say it yet ill just pray pray pray for you and lil bean! It was a good feeling by the way!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: BWilliams so far I'm on :cloud9: and really appreciate your thoughts and sharing your intuitive feelings with me... it means a lot to me xoxox

MrsKC thinking of your LO all cozy and comfy doesn't want to come out yet :) In the meantime... :coffee:

JRC has the smiley face gone yet? (have you O'ved?)

Juniper what's happening with the Met? All good?

No problem Kat I just thought id share part of it! Well I have the flu and I feel like total Shit! I even turned down dtd which I love to do ugh it needs to go away like 4 days ago haha

Brooke - I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Kat - So far so good I think... I am up to my full dose now. I am on cd 20 so I guess we will just have to see what happens with my next cycle.

Jolene - I added you just now!

Kat - LOOK AT THAT TEST!!!!!! I truly have a positive feeling, too. Thanks for asking about me. We really 'tried' on Feb. 14th (the smiley face day.) The second night we tried, but DH had a tooth pulled and we had to stop right before he...you know. We did nothing the 3rd day. I'm not feeling it for me this month, but you never know. It only takes one :spermy:.

I didn't keep testing each day. Should I have done that? The box said there was no need to keep testing after receiving the :), so that's what I did. I'm just excited to know that I ov'd this month. :) Now...I must wait. Boo!

I've been pretty emotional the past couple of days. :( It may be the 15 hour day I worked yesterday and the lack of sleep then work today. How are you all doing this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->