BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Does anyone knw what happened to Amber? Haven't heard from her in months and worried bout her.

I was just wondering about her and Stace a feel days ago I hope there both doing alright.

Hi girls! I hope everyone is doing well!

Jrc - I have my fx for you!

Kim - any progress? :hugs:

Kat - How are you doing, hun?

Shey - I know, I have been thinking about both of them.

I am doing good. My kids stayed at Grandma's for the weekend so Dh and I had some amazing downtime. We decided last week that we want to make sure that all of our bases are covered as far as the fertility stuff goes. So far all of my care has been through my PCP. I made an appointment with an OB/GYN for Thursday. So, we will have to see what he says...

Hey juniper I don't know where I stand this month just kinda waiting to start then cd1 I go back to the doctors and start clomid...still not sure what I wanna do yet...I'm finally starting to recover from the flu but now my hubby has it.

No progress, disappointed. I feel like my chance at a vaginal birth is going to be taken away from me again:cry:.

Well I just got back from my staff meeting where I made one of my RA's cry. Go me.

I didn't even think I was being that harsh, but maybe I was...some days it just goes like that.

I hope you all have a great week. I can't wait for more updates! :)

mrskcbrown - Maybe you and your DH should have a dance party! Shake Baby M right outta there! :hugs: :)

mrskcbrown - Maybe you and your DH should have a dance party! Shake Baby M right outta there! :hugs: :)

LOL we have tried everything!!!!:haha: We have been :sex: and everything:winkwink:. Maybe tonite, who knows. They seem to come when you least expect them.:coffee:

I'm sure hoping for you! LOVE the picture. CUTE hair!

Come on Baby M! Tonight's the night!

Oooo best of luck MrsKC!!! Don't give up yet!! Little boy must be coming soon!!!

Thanks JRC for sharing your feelings :) I am true believer in intuition....

Juniper sounds like you have it all in hand... Now just to get it happening!

BWilliams best of luck with your decisions... it can't be easy that's for sure...

Well AFM I had my second beta and my HCG is 4690!!! (at 21DPO) I think that is good but the nurses at the clinic are shocking they don't say it's bad or good or high or low they just say it's "ok" so I'm doing lots of Googling and I think it is ok (I thought it was high for 4w6d preg but who knows).....

Next Monday another blood test for my 3rd beta and then hopefully a scan... I have not gotten this far last time and yesterday I was a nutcase thinking everything was going wrong... but it wasn't it is all ok... Phew I'll have a big party when I get to 12 weeks xo

Come on little Malcolm, mommy has waited long enough, lol.

Kat, that's awesome news. I can't wait for your first scan!!!!!!

Brooke, hope you feel better soon.

:hugs: to all!

Kat I hope everything goes well at your appointment and that you get great results.

Kim anything yet?

Jolene how are you and babygirl doing?

Juniper,Brooke,Jrc hope you ladies are doing fine on this monday!

Oooo best of luck MrsKC!!! Don't give up yet!! Little boy must be coming soon!!!

Thanks JRC for sharing your feelings :) I am true believer in intuition....

Juniper sounds like you have it all in hand... Now just to get it happening!

BWilliams best of luck with your decisions... it can't be easy that's for sure...

Well AFM I had my second beta and my HCG is 4690!!! (at 21DPO) I think that is good but the nurses at the clinic are shocking they don't say it's bad or good or high or low they just say it's "ok" so I'm doing lots of Googling and I think it is ok (I thought it was high for 4w6d preg but who knows).....

Next Monday another blood test for my 3rd beta and then hopefully a scan... I have not gotten this far last time and yesterday I was a nutcase thinking everything was going wrong... but it wasn't it is all ok... Phew I'll have a big party when I get to 12 weeks xo

4690 is AWESOME for 4w6d!!!! I was only like 188???!! Look at this website:https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single&start_age=30&end_age=36

Im so happy for you and praying all continues to go well!:hugs:

AFM, nothing.....still waiting.:shrug:

My first thought was multiples, too!!!

Maybe Kat is having the triplets??? I'm SO excited for you! YAY!!!!!!

AFM, I'm a crazy person right now. I'm a POAS addict. :( It's not even time! My bbs are sore though. They're getting a bit more sore every day, but who knows. Might just be wishful thinking...I can't wait to test next week or get my AF and try again. I just dislike the waiting part! It sucks!!!

Have a great week ladies. :)

Jrc - I know what you mean about the waiting! It's the worst!! I am sure that I have no chance this month.. I just want to move on.

So, I have no idea how I keep doing this, but I scheduled my "womenly appointment" for the very end of my cycle! I really hope that I don't have to reschedule this one... My appointment is tomorrow and I will be on cd 26. Then I have my first appointment with my new dr on Thursday. I am excited and nervous...

Jrc - I know what you mean about the waiting! It's the worst!! I am sure that I have no chance this month.. I just want to move on.

So, I have no idea how I keep doing this, but I scheduled my "womenly appointment" for the very end of my cycle! I really hope that I don't have to reschedule this one... My appointment is tomorrow and I will be on cd 26. Then I have my first appointment with my new dr on Thursday. I am excited and nervous...

Wishing you both the best Juniper and JRC! Dont be nervous Juniper, you are going to find out good stuff that is going to help you!:thumbup:

As for me, my DR called and she wants to see me tomorrow, so maybe if their is progress they will admit me to the hospital. Thats my wishful thinking. I may be leaking my waters because I keep feeling wet (TMI) even after I go to the potty (my daughter is 10 and I still call it the potty to her:haha:):shrug:???! I stick my finger there and its wetness. We will see.

Another thing, everytime I go somewhere and people see that Im pregnant, they wish to tell me their stories:haha:. Get ready ladies, your turn is coming to meet the annoying people, LOL!

Ha ha MrsKC about the annoying people!

Juniper and jrc don't give up I have my fingers crossed for you...

AFM I hope it's not triplets!!! Even twins (BWilliams you got me thinking!) i think would be a massive burden!! I'm hoping it's just one but who knows with my numbers. I've done lots of googling and there is so much variation it's really hard to know what's normal. If i do have twins they will be identical because I only had one embryo... sigh... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!! Hopefully about a week 'till my scan for heartbeat if everything keeps going ok....

Kim - Thanks, I am just worried that there will be a lot more to learn that the other dr didn't catch... I am so excited for you!! I have heard that some women burst and others leak, so it could be your waters! :happydance: Good luck!

Kat - I am glad that I am not the only one who is scared of having multiples! :haha: I am sure that we could both handle it, it is just a little daunting. I feel like it is especially daunting for me since it will be my first time with a newborn, but I will also have my 2 sons to care for... I am still not sure how that is all going to work out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->