• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Yes Harper is here and she is so gorgeous! I saw her on FB!

JRC: CONGRATS!

:hugs: to you all! I hope everything and everyone is going well. I pray God's blessing on your BFPS and BFPS to come! I am doing fine. My son is fully walking and has been since 7.5 months. He is into everything. He is so juicy at 21lbs and I love it. He can wave bye bye and put his mouth on you for a kiss! I cant believe he will be one very soon! I am so in love with him and my daughter, nothing else in the world matters but those two!:cloud9:

Happy Holidays!

Jrc when little miss Harper gives you a min I wanna hear all about your birth story! She's so beautiful I just wanna hug you both I'm so happy for you and your husband! She's such a blessing I can't wait till my blessing is here even though I really enjoy being pregnant! Kcbrown I'm glad everything is going great your children are beautiful! I wonder how stace is and if she's had the twins yet?

Jrc when little miss Harper gives you a min I wanna hear all about your birth story! She's so beautiful I just wanna hug you both I'm so happy for you and your husband! She's such a blessing I can't wait till my blessing is here even though I really enjoy being pregnant! Kcbrown I'm glad everything is going great your children are beautiful! I wonder how stace is and if she's had the twins yet?

I am so happy for your pregnancy! Please enjoy it. After you push the baby out you will realize that the pregnancy was too short! I tried to enjoy every moment and all the attention that I was getting:haha:. Once the baby is here, the attention goes to the baby, LOL. Now here I am longing to be preggo again but certainly appreciative of my blessings! If Im never blessed again with a child, God has already done enough and I dont take it for granted!:hugs:

I updated my journal just for you! I think I got most of the details of my long, difficult birth story in there, but she's worth it!

I loved being pregnant until the last 2-3 weeks. I was ready for my baby!!! I very much prefer having her here with me. :)

Also, I highly recommend breastfeeding. I love bonding with Harper, and knowing I'm giving her the very best I can. I'm already below my pre-preggo weight, too! Bonus there! Woohoo!

I pump and make a bottle if I leave her with my hubby or if I think I'll need it at the grocery store, but right now I only have a manual pump. The hospital gave it to me. :) I've fed her in the car, too...I'm looking at getting an electric pump, too, and a nursing cover. :)

Yeah I wanna breast feed for a few weeks then pump & breast feed...I wanna get the medela advanced double pump but I think I'm going to wait to buy that around tax time!

can I join? I am 30 years old and would love to have a baby. My husband and I just decided to seriously try to conceive in November and I had my last af on November 11 2011 my cycles are usually between 30-33 days long. So if this cycle is30 days I'm 28 days late and if its 33 days I'm 25 days late. Ivebeen nauseous, having heartburn, lower back pain, some cramps and I spotted twice. I'm scared to test so I'm trying to wait an every time I feel a cramp I get afraid its my period but so far nothing. Any help is greatly apprciated

Well I tested thus morning and go a BFN I'm starting to be scared because I've never been this late and there is nothing in my life that would cause me to be late I'm just sad and scared because something could be wrong and I'm still feeling the same synptoms

Welcome BBWttc! I hope and pray that you get BFP quickly. I would call the Dr about my af being late.

Hey everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well. Brooke, not much longer!!! yay! My little one will be 1 next month. We are throwing him a bash! Family from out of state is coming and we are going to have a ball!:hugs:

Welcome BBWttc. I hope you get some answers soon!

Kim - How exciting! I can't believe that we have all been friends so long that their are 1 year olds in the group! I can't wait to see pics of that bash :)

So ladies, I need some advice... We have been having a hard time deciding when Derek would redo his SA. Originally, we said that he would do it when he lost 100lbs. Well, we are there!! I have seen positive changes that make me hopeful that something has changed in there (increased volume and increased... desire... lol) But on the other hand, the last place that he is loosing weight is on his thighs, so I am afraid that he hasn't lost enough weight there to make a difference (if there is a difference to be had). We are talking about waiting until July to retest (1 year since he took the 1st test), to insure the best result. I don't know what to do, because I have seen these few good signs and they have made me hopeful again and that is causing me to think too much again. On one hand I think we should do the test know because I don't want to get myself too worked up for nothing, and on the other I think that we should wait to give us the best chance of a change. What do you guys think? Would you test now or wait? Thanks <3

Aww Jenn, that is a difficult one. I would say wait and maximise your chances but I know I wouldn't follow my own advice, lol. This whole TTC thing is a waiting game and it's not a fun game to play. Pray about it. That's the only advice I have right now. Your hubby is doing amazing, I can't believe those photos! Lots of luv hun x

Thank you.. Still no period so I was trying to wait and see what happens I'm gonna call the dr if it doesn't come in a few days I'm also trying to lose weight to see if that helps.

Juniper I would just do what feels right! I'm so happy he made it to his first goal of 100 pounds that's amazing! I still pray for you all the time I can't wait till your blessed with a little one! Are you guys trying at all or are you waiting? Kcbrown I know I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going only 12 more weeks left! I can't believe little man is almost 1 how exciting!

Thanks Jolene! <3

Brooke - Thanks. Yeah, he met his first goal way faster than we expected! He still has a little over 100 to go. We are not preventing. I did smiley face opks for a few months, but had to stop because I was getting a little obsessed again. At this point we are just having fun and enjoying Derek's increased energy. But you better believe that every month I am praying that my period is late! So far, not the case...

Thats awesome just have fun & enjoy! I'm so glad you guys are doing so good I can even tell you've lost weight!

Hi Ladies!!

JRC I see you have your little baby in your arms... awww little Harper is beautiful...
Not long now BWilliams for your little boy x
Juniper I say test now :)x

Lovely to catch up on everyone's news. Talk to you soon and I'll keep dropping in for your news. Juniper I hope the test turns out really good if you decide to go for it.

xo

Hey girls. We retested and there has been no change. Our doctor also rechecked Derek's testosterone levels and they are still really low, so she is going to triple his injections. We are going to wait til he loses more wait and give the increases testosterone shots some time to work and then test again... Atleast we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->