• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Brilliant news, I wish you all the very best hun. xx

Love your OB. Looking forward to blood test results Thursday. I bet they will be great:)

Well my bleeding had stopped yesterday afternoon all the way to this morning and then started back up again. I'm losing hope. I feel like the bleeding is never going to end. Tuesday is so far to wait for my next ultrasound :( I hate being in limbo.

I went through a similar situations. It's really awful. Just try and keep yourself distracted. Go see a movie or go for a walk. There is nothing you can do but think positive and know that this is beyond your control. Good luck.

Keeping everything crossed for you, I bled with dd2, was told to expect the worst and she hung in, its horrible in limbo land :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Many hugs and positive thoughts your way.

Ok ok I suck at not testing lol. Which they are exactly progressing they aren't fading and right now that's all I care about.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150610_192747.jpg

You know what I looks like to me? Possibly vanishing twin. Hcg will drop momentarily when twin baby passes and mom will bleed because she is miscarrying but second baby holds on and hcg starts to rise again with that pregnancy. I'm not sure but it seemed to line up. Hugs and prayers that everything turns out well.

You know what I looks like to me? Possibly vanishing twin. Hcg will drop momentarily when twin baby passes and mom will bleed because she is miscarrying but second baby holds on and hcg starts to rise again with that pregnancy. I'm not sure but it seemed to line up. Hugs and prayers that everything turns out well.

This exact scenario entered my head, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->