BFP but in limbo :-(

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi girls.
I am posting in here as i did not want to deny this baby acknowledgment if that makes sense... I got my :bfp: this morning. This is far from straight forward for me. Here is my story...

I lost my first baby at 6wks pregnant as it was ectopic. I had emergency surgery and lost my tube also. We waited the 3 mths to ttc again and after tons of pregnancy symptoms last wk(nausea, vomitted twice, exhaustion and very weepy) i tested the day before af was due and BFN. The next day af arrived as reg as clockwork and was heavy as usual and lasted the usual 5 days. I stopped bleeding 4-5 days ago and then last night there was pink when i wiped. Same again this morning so just to reassure myself i used the last hpt i had left. it was a instant strong positive. Used a first response after that incase the test was faulty and again a strong positive. Went to the EPAU today to have blood tests, got result back before and my levels are 371.3 so pregnant. They are doing more bloods on thursday to see if the levels have doubled, slightly increased or dropped... so i have to announce this bfp as its my baby's first sign of life, but i will not knw intill thursday if i am having/had a mc, if my baby is ectopic again or if we have a healthy bean.

Please pray for us and congrats to all the other BFPS xxx

FX'ed for you, and lots of sticky vibes coming your way

x xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: good luck and i hope this bean sticks for you xx

Thanks everyone. I tested again this morning and got a stronger BFP...

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/036.jpg

Just pray our lil bean is not in my tube again :-( xxx

Really, really hoping for a healthy bean sweetheart :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back