BFP but in limbo :-(

Well i went for my scan and i am a lot earlier than i thought, as they could see nothing in the womb, other than the lining is thicker than usual. They scanned my tube for ages too and deffo nothing in there, so i am overjoyed at that! They said that i have a lil cyst with fluid on my ovary too and that this is a good sign as it stays there in early pregnancy to help bubs along :) the nurse that seen me is the same nurse that dealt with my ectopic and she said all the signs are great and she highly doubts this will be another ectopic. She said ultrasounds are good but not good enough to pick up something so tiny at this stage. She said it seems to her that the bleeding which i thought was af was infact implantation bleeding, as she has seen many cases where women have bled heavy enough to believe its af. So she thinks im more like 4wks pregnant, hence the hcg level a few days ago. I am disappointed that im 2wks less than i thought but thankful my tube is clear and that the nurse has great confidence in this being a uterine early pregnancy :)
So i will have to change my ticker, seeing as im nowhere near 6wks! lol.
I have another scan on the 15th and she hopes to see a tiny sac by then, but she said even then they may not see anything. Every pregnancy is different.
Sooo another 9 days to wait. Grrrrrrrrrrr

xxx

Well that all sounds very positive!! Will be keeping everything crossed for you. x

well good news so far hun. Congrats x

keeping everything crossed for you. Hope the next 9 days go quick for you and they can see something at the scan :thumbup:

Look after urself :flower:

AWW MRS im so so so over the moon for you, I hope you have a happy and health 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->