BFP but in limbo :-(

What a nice dark line! I'll keep you in my prayers. Stick little beanie!

sooooo glad the line got darker for you hon.....sending my love and prayers!

Yay im so glad it got darker !!!!! Keep me informed hun incase i loose this thread send me a private message :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls :)

Ruskie- i will deffo keep u updated. I am really fearing a ectopic due to the fact i had a full af and my numbers are quite low for 5wk 2d... i pray not xxx

OMG!!!!! Only just seen this thread. I so hope this is it for you - you really deserve it. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you today. I really hope that you get good news. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ok ladies, Just got today's levels in and they were 371.3 2 days ago and today they are at 682!! The midwife said "usually" this points to a uterine pregnancy although we wont know for sure intill i get scanned on wed morning. I am a bit nervous about having to wait almost a wk but the midwife said judging by the results today she has no cause for worry, but should i have any blood loss, pain etc to call them. OMG I appear to be pregnant after a full af ladies!!!! I am in complete and total shock! xxx

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so happy for you Sarah!! xx

Ellie- i am in utter shock tbh! Cannot understand how u can have a full and heavy af and be pregnant... amazing! i will relax more after wed i pray to god xxx

I'm not surprised you're in shock! After accepting that you were out for that cycle and planning what you'll do with yourself for the next few months and then BAM a BFP!! It's amazing!

It's totally understandable that you're worried but it sounds as though all is looking good. I'll be on holiday when you have your scan but I'll be checking in on you as soon as I'm back!

xx

I'm not surprised you're in shock! After accepting that you were out for that cycle and planning what you'll do with yourself for the next few months and then BAM a BFP!! It's amazing!

It's totally understandable that you're worried but it sounds as though all is looking good. I'll be on holiday when you have your scan but I'll be checking in on you as soon as I'm back!

xx

I knw, it is utterly amazing and goes to show that ANYTHING is possible!
You have a fab holiday and i hope i have a lil scan pic to show u when u get back home:winkwink: xxx

YAY im so happy for you hun now i dont have to worry the whole time i am gone ! i think everything is going to be okay for you just a feeling i got =D well im off have fun this weekend and get excited :hugs:

YAY im so happy for you hun now i dont have to worry the whole time i am gone ! i think everything is going to be okay for you just a feeling i got =D well im off have fun this weekend and get excited :hugs:

Thanks so much! u seen this before i did, in ur dream:winkwink:
Have a fab time and i hope by wed i have a cute lil scan pic to show u xxx

AHHH!! I'm so upset that I'm so late to this thread! Congrats Africaqueen! I remember your story, we had both lost our beans around the same time. I'm so glad to see you're back and I hope this little one is here to stay!! :wohoo:

Hun that is amazing news!!! I have everything crossed possible that it's a healthy, happy bean in the right place. All us Sept Stars are routing for you! xxx

Hun that is amazing news!!! I have everything crossed possible that it's a healthy, happy bean in the right place. All us Sept Stars are routing for you! xxx

Thank u and thanks lil aurora and to the rest of the sep stars:winkwink:
I pray i can continue to be a march mummy and finally get a nice big bump and some beautiful scan pics, followed by a healthy bubs:cloud9:

Good luck to all u girls over there in sep stars! not long now xxx

Congratulations...what a great positive story!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->