BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

Taurus-Oh, I feel so bad about your friend. That must have been really hard not to say anything, but I wouldn't say anything either. It's too much. I read a recipe blog, and the woman just announced that she is pregnant. Hello random, but I was really feeling upset this morning when I started to read it. Needless to say, I did not continue reading. I wish her the best.

kfs1-:hugs: That bites the big one. Especially on a Monday too.

Oh, so the mock transfer is when they place a "safe" ruler with a camera (I guess) inside me to figure out exactly where they are going to place the embryo. We are going through all this trouble, they can't be messing up the placement. So, they will find out where to put it, and mark it down, so that when they do the transfer, they will use that information and put my baby exactly where it needs to be. This will ensure success :happydance:

Lots of exciting stuff going on!!

AFM - AF FINALLY arrived. Day 3 scan/labs tomorrow and hopefully I get the green light to start the BCP and my IVF cycle!

Sorry Moni and Kfs :hugs:

AFM - just off the phone with the RE's office. Levels are at 173 which is too low for what they like- they want them to be at 200. More blood on Friday but there is a likelihood it is a chemical.

ETA - they didn't run my progesterone levels. I thought that was a little strange.

Oh Bookwrm :hugs: I can't even begin to imagine the emotions you're feeling. I am keeping everything crossed for you. Sorry you've got to wait until Friday for more bloods. You'll be in my thoughts.

kfs damn that infernal witch.:hugs:

Terri glad you had a good break and congrats your appointment as secretary. (Must admit not really sure what that involves but you seem happy about it so that's awesome!) Good luck with the mock transfer, exciting times.

Taurus you made me :rofl: with the bonking weekend comment. Sadly it wasn't quite that but we got one session in so now i'm in the tww with an outside chance. Have you been able to get bloods done? (sorry if i missed a post where you've said)

This cycle I've cut out caffeine and alcohol completely. I've just booked a spa and city break with my bestie just after :witch: is due so I can enjoy retoxing if this cycle is a dud.

Bookwrmgal-Sometimes those nurses are SOOO rude. I hope your numbers go up on Friday. It is strange that they didn't do a progesterone check. Hmmm....I'm sending positive thoughts your way, babe.

Bookwrmgal - how many dpo were you when you had the blood test? Some people have low hcg to begin with and the doubling is all that matters. With my son who is 7 years old, my hcg was 383 at 21dpo. At that time i was pretty naive and never came on pregnancy sites. If I did, I would have freaked out to see that some women have double the amount of hcg at 15dpo.
From my recent miscarriages, I found out that my normal pre-pregnancy hcg is less than 1. So even if I start doubling from 1, it will take me longer to reach a certain number as opposed to women who start from say 5. Do you get what I am saying?
I wish you all the best and pray that your baby is sticky.

Taurus - so sad about your friend losing her baby. Its always harder to be around pregnant women when you have had a recent loss. I hope she feels better soon.
Did you manage to find another doctor who will check your hcg levels? I thought that would be the first thing any doctor checks.

Terri - Good luck with the mock transfer. I bet you must be pretty excited that things are moving along nicely. I have a ttc buddy or should I say HAD a ttc buddy on another thread and she conceived in her first cycle of IVF and she had been trying for almost 4 years. Now she is awaiting her scan to see if she has twins :happydance:

Taurus- your poor friend :( Did the other Dr run your HCG levels?

Terri- thanks hun. She was apologetic and everything with the "we have mixed news" but not terribly reassuring. Of course my subsequent internet searching just freaked me out worse.

Nikki- My betas were at 13dpo, making today 16dpo. My 2nd bloods were 68 hours later and just about doubled. I am trying to stay positive. I have poking in my stomach and mild nausea so I am taking as a sign this bean is a fighter but maybe a little slow

Peachy – Thanks for explaining mock transfer. Gotta get everything right so that when the time comes that eggy goes where it should and stays there :thumbup:

Moni – glad to see you positive about starting the new chapter in your fertility life. Like Peachy I think your going to get your THB soon :thumbup:

Comfy – one session is all you need luv. Your little city break sounds bloody lovely……its frickin freezing here at the moment (well by Australian standards anyway)…….spa, bubbles……sigh :winkwink:

Hi Nikki :flower:

Book – I know its hard luv but stay positive. Its still doubling okay. Your next set of bloods will tell the story. Until then think “Im pregnant Im pregnant”…..dont give up just yet. And they never test progrestrone here either.

Afm – went back to my old surgery and seen a Doctor there last night who was absolutely wonderful. Don’t know why I haven’t seen him before. Anyways, he gave me my forms to get my bloods done. Just had the blood taken about half hour ago. Lucky for me I work at the lab so should have the results in a couple of hours……..eeeekkkkkkkk :wacko:

Update: just got my blood test results. 17dpo hcg 727.3

Next test in 48 hours.

Taurus- your poor friend :( Did the other Dr run your HCG levels?

Terri- thanks hun. She was apologetic and everything with the "we have mixed news" but not terribly reassuring. Of course my subsequent internet searching just freaked me out worse.

Nikki- My betas were at 13dpo, making today 16dpo. My 2nd bloods were 68 hours later and just about doubled. I am trying to stay positive. I have poking in my stomach and mild nausea so I am taking as a sign this bean is a fighter but maybe a little slow

Sorry to crash this thread but just wanted to say that they like to see hcg rise by 60% over 48-72 hours which yours have done. Try not to worry and congrats. x
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level
Hope that helps x

Double agree with what NandO said.

Hang in there Book.....dont give up yet

Nikki-Thanks for the PMA. It would be great if the first one worked. Of course, I said that naturally, and I said that with IUI, but still. HA!

Taurus-Wooohoo on your hcg levels. Simply amazing.

bookwrmgal-I am still thinking positive thoughts for you and I am praying that number goes up. I was reading yesterday where someone's first beta for IVF was 31, and they have a healthy baby growing. Slow risers are possible and they turn out just fine.

Taurus- great news about your levels! I am so envious of them! Fx that they climb higher and higher!

NandO and Terri- thank you very much! :flower:

I am feeling a little better after my acupuncturist told me that she has another patient going through something similar and her numbers are increasing. That sometimes it takes a bit to get them going.

I'm not feeling so many symptoms as I did the first few days but I do have persistent nausea that feels like I got hit in the solar plexus and have that residual feeling. It's weird but not too uncomfortable. My friend Silvia is a proponent of "talking to your subconscious" before you drift off to sleep so my subconscious and I had a talk last night that my levels need to be at 800 by Friday morning.

Book - FXed your numbers go the right direction!

Great news Taurus. Good to see your ticker. I was wondering when you were going to set it up.

Thanks Nikki. Im still scared I will jinx myself with the ticker but hey......gotta think positive right.

Going to not add my signature/ticker in posts to come as I dont want anyone to get upset by my ticker.

I completely forgot that it would show on my old posts. Sorry ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->