BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

Its always good to think positive.

Dont worry Taurus, noone will be upset. We are all very happy for you. You deserve this as much as everyone else does. It gives all of us hope. I would love to see your ticker going up and up.

Taurus, I agree with Nikki, no need to appologise for having ticker in your sig everyone is happy for you.x

AFM. Went for appointment with fertility consultant today. DH latest SA morphology 1% and motility poor too. This is much worse than last time when motility good as morphology 10%. Recommended ICSI and is making referral. I am absolutely devastated. I had previously said I would try iui but didn't want to do IVF as felt I would find it too much to cope with a failed cycle after going through such invasive procedures and pumping myself full of hormones etc. We cannot afford to fund any additional cycles ourselves after the one funded by NHS. We're going to go for counselling to finalise our decision but at the moment feel like my dream of becoming a mother is over. Struggling to stop crying and hyperventillating but don't want to make DH feel any worse than he must already.

So so upset.

CC-I'm sorry to hear about your husband's results. But...take some time and weigh out the costs vs. benefits, and determine what is best for both of you. Whatever you decide, the two of you will get through it together. <3 :hugs:

Comfy - I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I know you must be feeling awful. I agree with Terri. Take your time and work together to figure out your next step. I'm sure you'll figure out what's best for your family.
Huuuuuuge hugs coming your way.

Taurus - keep the siggy in. It stands as a testament that there is hope
for everyone here :)

Terri- I love the blue dress in your new avatar!

Comfy :hugs: and another :hugs: I am so sorry for what you are going through. I don't know if this is an option for you, but I know someone who went from incredibly miniscule counts and slow swimmers to being within normal range after acupuncture, FertilAid for men, and some other treatment. Take your time to figure out what is best for your family and know that we are here for you.

AFM - I have my next beta tomorrow morning. I am beyond nervous.

Bookwrmgal-Your test will be fine tomorrow. PMA, PMA. :dust: hee hee. Thanks! That dress is a remake of a 1950s dress that the ladies in my motorcycle club wore on banquet night. Three of us had them made, using the same pattern that the girls used way back when. It was pretty cool wearing it, but the ironing of those pleats was/is ridiculous. It was all worth it when three of us walked into the room together.

Comfy - so sorry hun xx like others have said. Take your time to come to a decision that you are happy with

Peachy - look at you.....looking innocent......lovely

Book - have everything crossed xx

Terri- that is so nifty that you used the same pattern. It's a fabulous color on you too.

Thanks ladies, and as you can see my hourglass figure has turned into permabloat from these meds/hormones. Either it's because I turned 40 or the meds are doing a number on me. All my pics from this trip show me with a pudge. Not cute. I really need to get back to running. I am so lazy though! Hee hee.

Regardless of how you are feeling with those hormones, you look super adorbs in that dress. Enjoy your little vacation!

AFM - Got my 3rd betas back. In 96hrs I went from 173 to 814!! :happydance: I am getting another test next Friday and then my u/s on 8/1. DH is off that day so he gets to come with me. I'm still on pins and needles- probably won't relax until September but I am cautiously optimistic

Hi ladies......hope everyone is well.

Blood test in 12 hours and I'm shitting myself. I dont have any symptoms and cant help but think this pregnancy is failing. I cant remember with my son how I was feeling at this stage. I remember the vomiting started around 6 weeks but thats it.

Book - how you feeling?

On a sadder note.....RIP all the souls who passed in that evil sickening attack. 38 Aussies lost.....1 mum lost all 3 young children and her father........my heart just breaks for her.....uncomprehendable.

Hi ladies......hope everyone is well.

Blood test in 12 hours and I'm shitting myself. I dont have any symptoms and cant help but think this pregnancy is failing. I cant remember with my son how I was feeling at this stage. I remember the vomiting started around 6 weeks but thats it.

Book - how you feeling?

On a sadder note.....RIP all the souls who passed in that evil sickening attack. 38 Aussies lost.....1 mum lost all 3 young children and her father........my heart just breaks for her.....uncomprehendable.

Good luck with your test. I didn't begin any symptoms until 6 weeks as well with my other pregnancies. Even the dreaded fatigue didn't start until then, so stay positive.

I know what you mean about the plane. My husband has been keeping up with it quite a bit and he fills me in. So sad. I'm interested to see the response from Europe to Russia. And I hope they can get the right people to the crash site. What they've done to the site is horrible as well. Those poor people. :hugs:

I am sure your test will go well today, Taurus. :hugs:

I haven't been keeping up with the plane stuff as I've been out of town with my family and tv is not as interesting as spending time wih my aunts, uncles, sisters and cousins, but I'll have plenty to catch up on in a few days.
Three more days of BCPs and then it'll be time for injections and scans. I am getting excited. I really think IVF is the answer for me. I'm so thankful that I can be on the fast track.

Good luck with your test tomorrow Taurus.

Try not to worry as your HCG has been great and has been doubling perfectly.

I agree, Taurus. Try not to worry. I'm sure everything will be fine. And not that I know from experience but people always say that it can take a bit for any serious symptoms to show.

Terri - I feel like IVF is your answer, too! Sooooo excited for you!

I am sure your test will go well today, Taurus. :hugs:

I haven't been keeping up with the plane stuff as I've been out of town with my family and tv is not as interesting as spending time wih my aunts, uncles, sisters and cousins, but I'll have plenty to catch up on in a few days.
Three more days of BCPs and then it'll be time for injections and scans. I am getting excited. I really think IVF is the answer for me. I'm so thankful that I can be on the fast track.

Terripeachy, I'm so excited for you!!!

Terri - you are so close. If I were you, I would be excited too. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->