BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

I am feeling ok. Aside from sleeping all day Saturday, I've been symptom free all weekend. Then I woke up to shoulder pain and nausea. Hello Monday! My RE's nurse reassured me that it was good I called but this is likely a pulled muscle.

The plane situation is so heartbreaking, not only to the friends and family and nations involved but also to the AIDS community worldwide. :nope:

Taurus- I am not going to tell you to relax and not worry because that would be terribly hypocritical of me because I am a mess anticipating this Friday's beta and next Friday's u/s. I will say that I have faith your tests will be great!

Terri - FX for you! This is so exciting!

Thanks Ladies, trying real hard to stay positive but when you have a history like mine its hard……..just had test so should know in a couple hours either way.

2plus – see you’re in the 2ww. Fingers crossed for you xx

Peachy – Yay!!!! Your on your way……most be exciting to be finally starting your IVF journey. Of course I will be stalking you

Thanks Nikki and kfs1

Hi Book!!!! Eeekkkk…….we gotta stay positive

I had a weird dream last night, I was married to Adam Scott (the hot hot hot Aussie golfer that I think is number 1 at the moment) and I gave birth to a female cat!!!!! Then we were in a hotel room because we were on holidays and I was changing the diaper on this female cat…………ahhh pregnancy hormones

Update: Got my results. 24 dpo = 7,710

Feeling a lot better now :happydance:

Now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy Taurus :) when is bubs due?

That's amazing, Taurus. Congrats! :)

:hi:Hi all,

Just popped by to say hooray to Book and Taurus so glad all is going well for you ladies.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Still struggling, every morning when i wake up for a brief instant i forget then it suddenly hits me. That sucks! Got first appointment with counsellor in a couple of weeks so hopefully that can start us on moving on from our diagnosis and coming to terms.

Probably wont be logging in but will most likely be keeping an eye on you all to see things are ok. Wishing you all, all the best.

Now off to try and find out how to stop b and b emailing random heartwarming pregnancy stories, find that really inconsiderate and offensive. Grrr

Lots of love and :dust:

CC-I understand how you're feeling, but I have a feeling the pull to be a mother will overshadow your disinterest in an invasive procedure. I forget how old you are, but you still have time to think about it and change your mind, and if your friends, family, acquaintances tell you you're too old when you change your mind, don't listen to them and get on the fast track to having a baby. You can do it. We'll miss you. Take care of yourself!! :hugs:

Comfy - Ditto what Terri said. Take your time. :hugs:

IUI this Friday at 9 girls. I'm nervous but also trying not to get my hopes up (I know the success rate isn't that good).

:happydance: it's happening so fast, kfs1. Ha ha. I can't wait for this TWW. Yeah!!

:hugs: Comfy. I echo what Terri said. Know that we are here for you and are pulling for you.

Kfs1- lots of luck Friday morning!

AFM - I have my next beta Friday morning. Symptoms are all but gone today so I am a wreck with worry. It seems like the normal jump after a week is insurmountable but I know I am just being a worrywart. Still, I will feel better once the bloods are back with good numbers and next week's u/s is normal. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so I will be sipping my Shirley Temples or Raspberry Lime Rickey's and hoping no one comments on my lack of booze. I will toast with champagne though.

Ummmm, I got this this morning. I hate the blue dye, but it was all I had left. :happydance: I am so scared though ladies. :(

Attachments

• 10561549_1453806894873988_7311460792553197670_n.jpg
    10561549_1453806894873988_7311460792553197670_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 32
Book - I dont have any symptoms either. I didnt start vomiting with my son until 6 weeks. Since Im not far off that, I expect to have my head in the toilet again very soon. If I dont, then I start to worry again.

OMG Galvan xx Yay congrats hun xx I can see that!!!! Can you please do a frer, I have been burnt with blue dye tests before but that looks to good to be a evap.........so excited!!!! Did you have a suspicion???

PS nice cat

Thanks Taurus. I started having pink tinged CM today when I got home and it has sent my worry into overdrive. Trying to breathe and remember pink is ok and red is bad.

Galvan - I am soooooooo happy for you! :happydance:

Galvan and Taurus keep the good news coming. Book can't wait to hear Fridays numbers. Waiting to board a plane...I'll be out of touch for 2 weeks. Terri can't wait to hear how itall goes.

Book - pink cm is fine. Are you having cramping? And yes its not red. Remember it is normal to spot also. Breathe......in out in out

Beta hell.......I hate it. Not doing anymore bloods. The wait is horrible.

I can't findany FRERs, but I have 3 CB digis so I will do one Friday morning. This line showed up like right when the urine hit it, so I doubt it is an evap, but I am scared of blue dye ones too. I bought these accidentally when I went to buy digis, and they and the digis were all I had left/ I havent been HPT shopping in the States in a while. I need to go, btu I hpe I won't have too.

I am so scared of another CP ro MC ladies. Keep us in your prayers that this is our rainbow baby!

Think positive Galvan. I know its harder said than done. Still praying that its a sticky baby. Congratulations.

Bookwormgal - Good luck with your next set of tests. My doctor told me that pink spotting is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->