BFP? - Clearblue

Malingo

Reaction score
Here is a foto I found thats exactly the same as my test, what do you think...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/fidyro/clearblue8dpoevening.jpg

Would that register pos on a digi? xxx

Try one hun and see!!! we wanna see too!! Goodluck

if that registers on a normal clear blue one then it will defo register on a digi...
i say go for it mine was faint like that b4 i did the digi and it came up pregnant within a minute..... x x x x

At first it looks like a BFN but actually I think it's a faint BFP. I've always used clearblue as the first test I'd do and the same as everyone else I look really closely to make sure it's not a faint or early BFP and I've never had an evap line on them.

if that registers on a normal clear blue one then it will defo register on a digi...
i say go for it mine was faint like that b4 i did the digi and it came up pregnant within a minute..... x x x x

did you do the digi the same day then? xxxx and im assuming you did a normal clearblue first? x

....starting a chant....
test with a digital
test with a digital
test with a digital
test with a digital

:hugs:

Sorry can only see the horizontal line

I think I can see a faint vertical line? good luck hun! xx

Test with a digital..it takes all the guesswork out of the "Is it or is it not"?? I had a couple of faint BFPs before I finally confirmed it with a digital!

Yeah i have to agree with everyone else... test with a digital... they are just the best... it looks like a faint bfp... but the digital will put your mind at rest !!

Test with a digi to pur your mind a rest (but I will whisper congrats as it looks positive to me)

Did you do it yet??????
I got my bfp on a digital on saturday and I'm not due AF til tomorrow or thursday.

Digi bfn, been 6 weeks without a period since m/c hoping for my period or bfp soon :) x

Oh! What a shame. At least you know now though and can consider it a bfn for the time being. Hope you know for certain soon. :hugs: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->