BFP first month ttc #2

Simon'sMum

Reaction score
:bfp: came on saturday morning! I knew though even before that... All the symptoms I'd had when expecting Simon were there and by then I was 3 days late. I was still a bit shocked, though... I didn't expect it to be so quick as this was my first cycle off the pill. OH was suprised, too! I made my 21 month-old son a t-shirt the day before (I told you I knew!) which read Future Big Brother. So as he strutted out of his bedroom to greet his dad, OH caught a glimpse of this new t-shirt and looked at me, all puzzled. He asked if this was true and I burst out crying that it was and that I was scared... Like an rerun of a previous episode in my case!!! So now it's off to face my parents and family who always disapprove of everything we do knowing they'll burst our bubble. Luckily, we know being parents to Simon is what we do best and that this little monkey will be just as lucky. There's no raining on our parade. At 27 and 35, I think we're all grown up and know what we're doing! ;)

Attachments

• hptimage.jpg
    hptimage.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
that is wonderful!! im so happy for you and your family!
and parents will be parents huh :p i hope im not that way with my kids lol

I hope you have a wonderful and healthy nine months, and beyond!:hug:

congratulations hun - what a fab idea with the t-shirt xx

"Luckily, we know being parents to Simon is what we do best and that this little monkey will be just as lucky"

What a beautiful way to put it! Congratulations!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->