BFP for Christmas!? Join in!

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Been TTC for 2 years now but no sticky baby yet!

Had an HSG done on Nov. 7th found a
endo polyp that's being removed Dec 6th!

Just in time for me to recover and BD around my ovulation date
which happens to make it that if I was pregnant, I would find out..

Christmas Day!! (possibly)

Well are any of ya with me?
My AF is due in 3 days, so as long as she's on time
I'm in the game! :)

Join in if you are also hoping for BFP for Christmas!

I'm in! Just waiting for my next cycle to to kick in, in the next few days hopefully. Been doing a lousy job of keeping track of my cycles closes as are just started ttc again. Baby dust to us!!

If you have a smart phone get the period tracker, I was bad for a long time but that made it easier to track for me!! sometimes I vary a day or two so i'm just expecting no later then thanksgiving day joy for me lol.

I made one!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2069877-pregnant-before-christmas.html

:(

Great idea about getting a tracker! I will look into that. I am also due for the witch to arrive around thanksgiving! Looks like we are on a similar track.

AF started today! 2 days late but I did have a stressful past few days so that may have been why! But that's good because it means I dont have to change my surgery date! Really hoping we conceive right away after surgery, my sister in law is Due March 18th and we really want to have babies close together!! Ahh!

I'm in! I'm on 1dpo so if I am pregnant, I'd be about 6 weeks by Christmas. Baby dust to us all!

If af arrives tomorrow its next due Christmas day too so im in! Although still fingers crossed for this cycle but bfn so far :-(

im 1 or 2 dpo and so will be testing in less than 2 weeks! :) hoping hoping hoping i can give DH the best news of his life for xmas this year!

fx for us all!

im 1 or 2 dpo and so will be testing in less than 2 weeks! :) hoping hoping hoping i can give DH the best news of his life for xmas this year!

fx for us all!

Same with me!! Baby dust all around!

awesome! do you know what day youre going to test?

Honestly I'm not sure. I ovulated almost right after AF the cycle so ovufriend has my AF due on December 20th because last month I had a long cycle but that would make my LP for this cycle like 22 days or something so maybe around December 12th is when I would start testing.

I'm in just for the fun....first months trying and I have suspected endo..

But fingers crossed for everyone!!! This is exciting

HI,
Im new to TTC and this is our 1st cycle! Im hoping to get our BFP for xmas day, but not holding out too much hope.

This is my first real cycle of testing correctly. I had to see hoe long my cycle was last time and its around 41 days. But I did an OPK today and it was positive! I will be testing a few days before Christmas! I hope we are pregnant because that would just be awesome!

My af is due xmas eve or xmas day not sure exactly but I would love a bfp. I'm cd 4 today :)

I'm in too! AF is due on 12/14, so going to hold out as long as possible to test. The whole family will be here for Christmas, so timing would be perfect!!

3rd month TTC and really hoping we did it right this round! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->