Bfp in my 2 ww and symptoms.

Livia83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I have just got my BFP after trying for 7 months. I thought I'd list my symptoms for you all which may help your 2 ww. So basically..my main inclination that something was going on was by my lack of pmt symptoms. Usually 7 days before af i get reallllly sore boobs and become so nasty to my other half lol. Anyway..non of that not even sore boobs. However..at 10 dpo very gassy and felt exhausted like I was getting the flu. 11dpo I had brown spotting which lasted half a day but only when i wiped. 12 dpo boobs started to hurt.. Still felt run down and crappy. No cm..very dry. 13 dpo..slept terrible feel exhausted no brown discharge or cm just tired and sore throat. Since 11 dpo been really warm.. and restless at night..very sweaty in the night. Iv got a headache and feel grotty. I did an Internet cheapy and was bfn this morning..i wasn't happy so fid a tescos and faint line. I then did frer and darker line. Then the clear blue digital said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I hope this helps you all ladies and good luck with your bfps. Baby dust to you all xxxx

Congratulations!! thanks for the symptoms. I love hearing them :thumbup:

Big congratulations hunny!!!! And thankyou for taking the time out to tell us your symptoms!! H&h 9 months to you xxxxxxxx

Well iv been very dry and still am and 15 dpo today so I think its definitely a good sign for you hun x

How exciting!! Congrats!!!
I woke up this AM with a sore throat, and I've been having vivid dreams... Hoping its a good sign!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->