BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

@Buttercup84 Congratulations! I've added it to the front and added you to the parenting thread as well. Let me know if you want me to add info about Nancy there as well.

@jessicasmum She's adorable.

I am just chugging along :)

Baby shower on the 20th, and we've got a bunch of stuff ready.

We're going fine here also. Starting to feel baby kick which is so much earlier than Erika. By 5 weeks! Still genderless right now and I don't even have an idea what the sex is, which at this point I do. So waiting until the 8/1 to find out gender :)

How you doing Hopeful?

wow i've missed so much! congratz on the new pregnancy mummy2o! thats awesome!

glad to see your still hanging in there River54! :)

as for me, baby girl Hana is 7 months old. shes now crawling and getting into everything haha :D.
any other updates from you ladies? its been so long. :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20141212_130622.jpg
    IMG_20141212_130622.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks. Was kind of unexpected, but no less loved than my daughter.

Wow can't believe Hana is crawling. Erika sits and stands at 9 months so I have a feeling we'll miss out the crawling stage.

@River54 You're getting so close! Have fun at the shower.

@mummy2o You won't have too long to find out now! That's exciting. Do you have a preference for gender this time? I'm good. We're in month three of ttc. I'm hopeful and feeling mostly positive. Thanks for asking. :)

@ALiKO She's so cute.

@pathos I haven't read the other threads yet, but was wondering if you had any news yet? Good luck!

Hopeful- I hope this is your month but know that it will happen soon for you!

Hana is so cute!!

Not too long now River!

mummy- congrats! thats going to be great for Erika to have a sibling so close in age!

AFM,Charles is 8 months old, is crawling, pulling up and cruising and tries to stand/walk on his own unassisted. He just said his first word tonight- momma! He has 4 teeth in with 4 more about to cut. Sleep has been terrible for the last 6 weeks...worse most nights than as a NB. But it is VERY slowly getting better...I think we are heading towards CIO (hubby set a deadline of this friday to show improvement but C woke up sick yesterday so its postoned). I really dont want to but may have to try for a few nights to see if it helps. He finally started accepting a few solids but 95% of diet is still breastmilk (which is going great!) He is just the sweetest little boy who loves kisses and snuggles with momma, music, dancing, reading, anything water related, lights and exploring.We are getting ready to list our house for sale in January and move to a bigger place. We are looking at sometime Jan-May of 2016 to start trying for #2. That may be sooner though if the house sells quickly!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• Merry-christmas-images-4.jpg
    Merry-christmas-images-4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
I had the worst Christmas ever. On Christmas eve at 8pm I gave birth to Daniel Scott Anderson born sleeping at 19 weeks due to an infection I got. I spent the next 3 days in hospital. I will be trying again soon though.

I'm so sorry for your loss mummy2o, how awful :( Sending hugs your way, take care x

Mummy2o, I'm so sorry for your loss. That's awful news. I am sending you many hugs of support from afar.

I am so so sorry mummy. Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and your family as you work through this time of grief

@mummy2o I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know there are no words to truly comfort you, but please know that we are here for you.

@Pathos, @RaeChay, @River54

I think we missed your announcements. I hope all is well.

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->