BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Athena: That is an awesome pic! I hope you have an easy delivery when it comes :)

kkys9b: Oh Charles is adorable! I love baby pictures!

@kksy9b He's adorable. :)

@jessicasmum How exciting! Good luck!

@Buttercup84 It's almost time! Good luck!

Hopeful I see you're planning on TTC soon so just wanted to wish you all the very best, hope you get a swift BFP and your take home baby :hugs:

@jessicasmum Thanks for asking! I've been working out and getting in better shape. I had a lot of fluid weight and regular pregnancy weight to lose. I'm almost at my target weight. I know I'll never feel "better", but I feel better. Part of the plan for the next pregnancy is to take (low dose) baby aspirin every day for three months before trying in addition to extra folic acid and other vitamins. October will be the last full month of that so the plan is to start ttc again in my October cycle assuming ovulation happens in early November.

@Buttercup84 Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

@jessicasmum Thanks for asking! I've been working out and getting in better shape. I had a lot of fluid weight and regular pregnancy weight to lose. I'm almost at my target weight. I know I'll never feel "better", but I feel better. Part of the plan for the next pregnancy is to take (low dose) baby aspirin every day for three months before trying in addition to extra folic acid and other vitamins. October will be the last full month of that so the plan is to start ttc again in my October cycle assuming ovulation happens in early November.

@Buttercup84 Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

That's great you are almost at target weight.

FX you get a bfp soon after starting to TTC and happy healthy 9 months.

I think you a very strong person and you deserve it more than most that piece of happiness :hugs:

My baby boy Elijah Robert was born today at 37 weeks 1 day. He is 6 lbs 7 oz 19.5 in long and perfect.

Congratulations Athena!!

And good luck tomorrow jessicasmum!

Can't wait to see the squishy baby pictures of these new little ones!!

@athena87 Congratulations! I'll add it to the front and add you to the parenting thread.

Congratulations Athena.

Good luck Jessicasmum.

I agree kksy9b, Buttercups baby should be here soon also.

I have some exciting news also. I have found out I'm expecting again so I'm hoping for a nice and easy pregnancy again and Erika can have a little playmate all the time, although I'm not sure about 2 under 2 now it might actually happen!

Congrats Athena! And to you too mummy2o on your bfp :) how big a gap will that be with your dd? I'm hoping to ttc again when this one is about 8-9 months. Speaking of my stubborn second girly... Shes still cosy inside but I'm really hoping she decides to come out soon! First sweep tomorrow...

Congratulations Athena :D. Thank you kksy9b :flower: Thank you also mummy2o and congratulations on the bfp :D

So nervous now, this time tomorrow I should of near enough arrived at the hospital :argh:

There will be a gap of about 14 months give or take with DD. DS will be 8, so I don't think it will bother him as much. We didn't expect it to be so quick to be honest as normally all my babies had a due date of March until now, so a May baby makes a nice change.

Hopefully the sweep will get things moving, they did for me at least!

Congratulations Athena!:baby:
GL jessicasmum :hugs:

:happydance::happydance: mummy2o! yay bfp!! h&h 8 months

@mummy2o Congrats. Shall I add your pregnancy to the front? When is the expected due date?

@Buttercup84 Good luck.

@jessicasmum Good luck.

I'm due 20th May. Two days before my sisters birthday.

Thank you everyone. The tests are slowly getting darker, so I have hope.

Congrats mummy!

Buttercup- how did the sweep go?? Amy progression?

Jessicasmum- I'm sure your LO is here by now...hope all went well and am watching for updates!

This is Eli. We had to go back to the hospital yesterday because he's jaundice and he was under the lights all night. His bilirubin went rom 18 to 10 and he's out from under the lamps to see what his levels do. As long as they stay down we will get to go home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe