BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Look at those squishy cheeks!! Too cute Athena! Hope you are able to go home soon...how is being a new momma going?

He's so cute athena. When DS had jaundice I got told to put him by the window so he could get the suns natural rays, so we put his mosses basket there. Hopefully you'll be out soon.

Thanks everyone :D Just a quick update, Jasmine Ivy Ella was born 10:45 am on Monday 15th September weighing 9 pounds 8 and half ounces. She was born by C-section and because of failure of the spinal working for me I had to be put to sleep.
I got home yesterday evening and I will upload a picture when I get more time. She is so beautiful and I'm very proud to now be a mummy of 2!!

Congrats jeasicasmum! Can't wait to see your little one!

Thanks everyone. We got to go home last night. His weight has dropped to 5 lbs 12 oz and he has to go back to the dr tomorrow to check his weight again.

@mummy2o I added it to the front.

@athena87 He's so cute. Good luck tomorrow.

@River54 What a great new scan.

@jessicasmum Congratulations! I added it to the front and added you to the parenting thread. Let me know if you want to add information about Jessica on the parenting thread as well.

jessicasmum, congrats! Wishing you a quick recovery :flower:
Athena, ow so so so cute. I hope all is well.

Oh hormones, i cannot stop crying

Pathos, I'm with you there. I was crying at Pokemon whilst watching it with my son. I think he thought I was mad! Don't think I've seen a program I've not cried to recently.

Pathos, just let it out! I cried so much and just told DH to ignore it because it made me self-conscious. I said I would tell him if I actually needed something, but otherwise to just assume the hormones were leaking out of me. :)

Astrid Zoe born at 4:02 this morning weighing 9lbs 7oz. After a slow start to induction I went from 4cm to baby in 2 hours which was very unexpected! Will post a pic once shes met her big sister :)

yay!! Congratulations buttercup!!

Thank you everyone :D

Here's Jasmine :cloud9:

15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 JASMINE 019.jpg

15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 JASMINE 036.jpg

Hopeful thank you for update, yeah adding about Jessica too is fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->