bfp? New and a bit alone

luckdragon

Reaction score
i was just wondering what you guys make of my second faint pink line hmmmm
and is it posible that it could just be the way the test is made :-S
i'm rubbish at poas tests and things, any help or advise would be much welcomed. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya

Its quite hard to see the pic clearly as its dark but i can see a faint second line in the first pic. Could be a early BFP or equally a evap line.

When is your AF due hun? Maybe try a First Response Early Pg Test in a day or two for a definate answer.

xx

Sorry my eyes are terrible lol .. but didnt want to read and run :)

af is due wednesday so yeah.... gonna wait, and i've orderd a clearblue digital :) i did like 4 tests (2 last night, 2 this morning) and they all had a second pink line,only faint but some tests are bit rubbish so it's difficult to tell and i've never actualy had two lines ever before , also i am pants at taking photos x

Sorry hun, I don't see anything but I am pretty terrible at this line spotting stuff ;)

Hope you get your :bfp: soon though, really hope you get yours before Wednesday :D

:hug:

hey, i've got these tests! and it is hard to see the second line...although i didn't think mine existed cos AF came 2 days later!!:dohh:

but wishing u a :bfp:!!!

I see it!!:happydance: looks like my IC at about 8dpo
Good luck:hugs:

I'm not sure whether I see a line, hun. Maybe test again in a few day to be 100% sure?
Keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp:!

It's hard to see. Fingers crossed the line gets darker.

well girls, i've now done 7 tests.... poasaholic or what!!! and they all had two lines on!! so we shall see, the lines were all faint but then i'm still only about 12 dpo lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 tests with all those faint lines...i think thats a sure sign. congrats darlin :)

just done i digital aswell and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks!! so bfp for me

Hard to say if I can see a line - I do see somewhat of a shadow - Try using the Macro on your camera so close up shots are clearer (it's the little flower symbol on the camera)

But 12 tests with 12 faint lines are looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->