BFP or Evap 9DPO

Brennan17

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for some help as I'm going a little line blind. Can anyone see a line on this test? Does it look like an evap or the beginning of a BFP?

thanks in advance 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 65
I definitely see what you were looking at. Was it in the time limit? It's really hard for me to tell if it has color or not. Good luck to you!

Yes it came up in the time limit, I just cant tell if it has colour or not either.

Thank you. I will test again tomorrow xx

I see it :)
It looks kinda thin but could possibly be a bfp.
Have you used these tests before? Have they dried with a line (evap) in the past?
If not I'd have to say bfp :)
Good luck :dust:

Just wanted to add that I had shadows, very very light at first :) kinda like yours

Thank you ladies, at least I am not going totally mad.

I haven't used these before so I dont know if its normal or not.
I have got some FRER so will try that in the morning.

I am getting a lot of symptoms which is why I took the test as I dont know if its just AF symptoms. I was on depo for 10+ years then 6 months on cerazette and this is my first cycle off BC so I dont know what to expect in terms of a regular cycle or AF. I did get +OPK so I know I ovulated, so maybe I should just be thankful for that considering the BC I have been on and the duration.

Good luck! Hope its a bfp! i see the line!

Hi Ladies,

Well I done the FRER this morning and it was a BFN. AF not due until next Tuesday so still time I guess.

Fx for all you ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 27
Sorry about the bfn :hugs: it's still early so there is def time for a bfp still

I feel like I can see a line on your FRER. My IC test showed a shadow before my FRER had a line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh