BFP Or Evap?

Skye75

28 . Mum to 3 . Aussie
Reaction score
So I'm quite impatient and decided to test early.. AF isn't due until the 24th.
But there's definitely a red faint faint line there. These are taken in the late evening though so will retest in the AM.

Very hesitant, had a early miscarriage at 5 weeks last cycle

20210115_201918.jpg 20210115_201854.jpg

How many DPO are you? That does look like an early bfp to me.

I can see it. I hope it darkens for you on your next test. Congrats!

I'm not sure about DPO I foolishly forgot to write the date down

Thanks ladies!! Fingers crossed it gets darker. Will re-test in the morning!

Looks like start of something hun good luck for when you test again xx

Well tested at 4am this morning and not a single second line :(
I did two yesterday and they were both the same as above and the line was definitely red.
So disappointing

You are very very early to test hun if AF not due until 24th. Maybe leave it a couple of days. I know that’s hard but give those hormones chance to build up. I always use internet cheapies for the early testing (cheaper) xx

Did another a little later in the morning and there's a super super faint lines.
But yeah it is super early so maybe they are just evap lines. Yesterday's were definitely red though so confusing! I'll just do one every day leading up to my AF (I have bulk first responses)

Bulk first responses! That is the dream right there...

good luck and fx!!

Could just be early. With my 3rd in 2019 I wasnt due on till 22nd October but I just felt pregnant really on and had tests so I tested really early too and got a faint positive (just like yours) on a FRER on 13th October, I done a CB Digi the next day but that was a negative and a couple of cheapies were negative too. I thought maybe I was just being insane but I just felt so obviously pregnant. I'd been sick a few times, had strong smell aversions etc. I waited a few more days and tested again and the line got darker. By the day AF was due I had strong lines on FRERs and the CB Digi confirmed positive too! So fingers crossed it's the same for you!

Good luck, the pee concentration can affect the strength of the lines early on.

Well, tested a few times in between my first post and today and they have been negative. I worked it out and I O on the 8th so am 10DPO today. 2 faint positives this morning, but not holding much hope because obviously the previous faint ones were evap lines.
Will attach a photo of today's.

I feel funny in the lower belly, like I'm going to get my period though, my boobs are hurting loads but that's a normal PMS symptom for me so not getting my hopes up! ‍♀️

Screenshot_20210118-080056_Gallery.jpg

In a negative view. If these are evap lines I think I'm giving up on the dye tests and just going with digital

Screenshot_20210118-082555_PicsArt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"