BFP or not? Help! - **YES it's a BFP!***

joyjumper

Reaction score
Hi all,

This morning I POAS which was negative after 2 minutes, I left it on the side and went back to it 2 hours later to throw it in the bin and there was a faint but very visible 2nd line on the test. It's a pink dye cheapy test stick.

Could this mean I'm PG or would it be false considering I left it too long? I'm 10dpo today.

Thanks in advance! X

Could be an evap. Have you got any pictures to post so we can have a look??

Test again and don't leave it after 2 minutes!! Wait for 10. Good luck chick xxxxxxx

No, I don't have any pictures, sorry. It's a definite line but obviously I don't know how long it took to appear. I waited until the very solid first line appeared and then nothing, so guess it was a couple of minutes. I'm going to buy a digi at lunchtime and see what that says, just to put my mind at rest.

Ooooh very exciting. My BFP's come up really slowly on IC's even now at 15dpo there is barely anything there after 2 mins. Takes about 4-5 for it to develop properly. Good luck with your digi. Keep us updated xxx

Hmmm, well I definitely didn't wait 4-5 mins as I was half asleep and wanted to go back to my bed! (It was 4.30am!). Will do the digi at lunchtime for sure and see what it says. I'm going to be so disappointed if it says 'not pregnant'.

Digi at 10DPO? I'd try cheaper one first.
Digis are not that sensitive.

Good luck!

Really? Ok, I'll see what they have to offer in the line of Early tests. I just want to know for sure!
X

Yes digi took a while longer for me - superdrug, clearblue non-digi came up soonest, and frer as well.

Was a good while before I got a good result on a cheapy as well - good luck!! :thumbup:

I'd say go for superdrug's own brand. They're nice and sensitive. Save the digi for in a few more days : ) xxx

Unfortunately there isn't a superdrug near me, only a Boots. I'll go for a FRER then and see what it shows, only an hour to go until I can get out to get one!

Thanks for the advice ladies I'll let you know what the outcome is, keep your fingers crossed for me!

x

Thanks Ladies, although I'm not getting my hopes up as I now have the familiar feeling of lower tummy ache like I get before AF arrives. :cry: I'll still test at lunchtime but I'm not hopeful.

Keeping fingers crossed for you hun, keep us posted X

Hi Ladies, I'm back...

I bought two first response tests, went home and duly pee'd in a pot! Despite not drinking much this morning, the sample looked quite weak (sorry if you're having your lunch! :blush:).

The test line came up very strongly first, then nothing for about 2.5 minutes until I started to see a VERY faint second line appearing. It is very faint, but it's definitely there. I'm not sure what to think though, as 3 minutes must have passed by the time it was at it's strongest. ARGHHHH! Am I pregnant or not - I don't know!!!

I will try and take pics tonight if the lines are still visible. I will take the second test in the morning and see if it's any stronger with FMU.

Oh ladies, I can't wait to know!

Sounds very promising to me as you are still very early. Try a digital in the morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->