BFP or not? Help! - **YES it's a BFP!***

OMG, I don't want to let myself get excited yet in case it turns out to be a false alarm, I have no symptoms at all, apart from a few twinges which I usually get around AF time. I'm the most impatient person I know so not sure how I'm going to manage to wait to test tomorrow!

Good luck hun - 10 DPO still pretty early so I would expect line to still be faint?

Hope this is it :hugs:

OMG, I don't want to let myself get excited yet in case it turns out to be a false alarm, I have no symptoms at all, apart from a few twinges which I usually get around AF time. I'm the most impatient person I know so not sure how I'm going to manage to wait to test tomorrow!

Well if your pretty sure you can't wait then just make sure you don't drink too much or have a wee for 4-5 hrs and then your wee won't be as diluted as it was with your last sample. Then TEST AGAIN! Ha, I know I would xxx

Oops, I just drank loads of water as I had been holding off drinking too much all morning! Will test in the morning, but doubt I'll get any sleep!

It does sound like my BFP started. They were so faint at first, barely there, but after a few days got stronger. And they were taking about 3 mins to show too.

you might want to re-test just to be positive its a positive :)

Sounds just like my BFP:) started very light on a First Response at 9DPO. Today at 11DPO its much darker. I'm finally starting to believe it. I've taken 5 tests in 3 days!!

Morning ladies,

Well, I tested again this morning with the second FRER and there are two lines so it looks like I'm PG! The second line is still lighter than the control line, but it's darker than it was yesterday. It's early days though, so am not going to get carried away yet; AF is due anytime from now so I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Hopefully it's a sticky bean! X

Hope its sticky hun congrats - as you say at 11DPO is early so don't worry that its light, it should get darker!!! :thumbup:

No, I don't have any pictures, sorry. It's a definite line but obviously I don't know how long it took to appear. I waited until the very solid first line appeared and then nothing, so guess it was a couple of minutes. I'm going to buy a digi at lunchtime and see what that says, just to put my mind at rest.

that happen to me do a retest and wait 5 minutes if only faint line appears yr pregnant each day it will get stronger line but buyin a load of test are not nessary just dont forget to wait 5 minutes

I've just bought a clearblue digital test and it says Pregnant 1-2 weeks! I can't wipe the grin off my face!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Crikey big congrats - nice and strong if its pulling up on a digi already so well done you! :thumbup:

huuuuuuge congrats hun.
i got my bfp 2 days ago at 9dpo on a cb digi test and i also got my bfp when we fell with my son who is now one with a cb digi at 9dpo so they can pick up early pregnancy realy well...or they did for me anyway.

wooooohooooo, how exciting.
ps i am getting af type cramps too...if i remember rightly i also got them at this stage when preggers with my son too...
hopefuly its just bubs getting settled in there and not anything nasty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->