BFP or Wishgful Thinking??

Erebus0128

Reaction score
So I took a test this am and it looked negative and i have heard of taking it apart and then finding that second line. So i did and sure enough there way a crystal clear second pink line plain as day. i have taken tests apart before and have never seen this before!! any thoughts of what this means?? Cause i dot know what to think:shrug:

okay here they are

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
If it is an Answer/FRER (same test) you will get a pink evap when you take it apart :-/ Maybe try again with another test?

i so hope this is it!!! im trying to stay hopeful. im going to test again in the morning just to be sure. i want this so so bad. i feel preg. my boobs hurt to touch to wear a bra and its a bad pain not like usual. im so tired and i have cramps off and on. a few days ago i woke up in the middle of the night with a very sharp pain in the rt side of my pelvic area. I just cant believe it is a positive after so many negatives. been trying for almost 20 months now!!! :)

AF is due Wednesday morning!! I hope its not an evap line!! i had one of those a few months ago and was devastated when af hit!! oh well cautiously optomistic.

My heart goes for you sweetie. I really hope this is it. I know how hard TTC is. We have been trying for 15months. Most of the cycles were NTNP (DH NTNP, Me TTC ;)). I try to get some shots around "O" but nothing happened. Now we finally started TTC. I have never seen a BFP on my own. I really get excited when someone gets BFP, specially after months of trying. You deserve it. Prayers sent your way. Get a FRER tomorrow. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->