BFP!! Progression pics!!

PeachDaisy

Expecting my rainbow <3
Reaction score
The title says it all, I got my BFP! I got my first super faint BFP on what I believe would be 9 DPO. The progression shows in the pics :)

I of course am extremely nervous due to our ectopic back in January. But I feel so different this time that I am hoping for the best!

The ectopic, I didn't even know I was pregnant. Had AF, then started bleeding again a few days later. Started feeling sick. Took an HPT and bam, BFP. Then it all went downhill from there.

This time, I woke up at 9 DPO and thought to myself "I just feel different. I will test for the heck of it." I expected a BFN since it was so early. Then about 4 minutes later I looked at the test and thought I was going crazy! It was faint, but def a BFP. So now I am testing daily. Just to see if that line darkens, bc it varied with the ectopic. My first doctor appointment to confirm my pregnancy and start betas is on Dec 11. So these next few days are going to dragggg!

I want to open this post up to others as well. Anyone else who likes to see or wants to share their progression, please feel free to join! I LOVE seeing those lines! Fx for a sticky bean and that I'll be holding my baby next August! :)

I will be posting my progression daily, at least until my appointment! Then I will continue to update of course ;)

Lots of :dust: to all!!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks so much ladies! Here's a pic including today's. I know one day isn't always going to be a big dif. Would be nice though right? I think daily tests for me are to reassure me of being pregnant ;) And then looking at them every other day is for my progression reassurance. Haha, I know, I'm a NUT!

Anyway, 12 DPO looks 'slightly' darker, but clearly nothing extreme. The line is still there darker than 9 DPO so I'm ok with that for now. Any thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 42
Here is just 11 and 12 DPO together also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations - beautiful progression. H&H 9months :flower:

I'm a few days behind on progression pics! So I will be sure to share them this evening. They are getting darker, thankfully. However, I am still super nervous of course. My doctor appointment cannot get here soon enough!

Thanks for all the support gals!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

I had a eptopic too n miscarriage. Both pregnacys my lines never got darker. This is good progression.
Good luck n congrats

I had a eptopic too n miscarriage. Both pregnacys my lines never got darker. This is good progression.
Good luck n congrats

I'm sorry about your losses :(

Thank you for the kind words though. I'm staying very hopeful this time around. Ready for my appointment Wednesday already!

Like I said in the other thread, these looks great!! I'm so happy for you, Peach!

:hugs:

Most recent progression pic :) Thoughts? Gals in another thread think it's going well. I am trying to stay positive and believe the same! Stick baby stick!!

Attachments

• phototest2.jpg
    phototest2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 37
All the lines look fantastic and there is clear progression!
Congratulations x

I decided to take my last test tonight instead of adding to the stress of my appointment tomorrow. There has already been progression from this morning!! I know some ladies do better with evening urine. Now I'm wondering if that would have been me as well. Oh welllll all done ;)

I will be sure to update after my appointment tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 24
Thought I'd share an overall photo of all tests! Getting anxious for my appointment tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member