BFP!! Progression pics!!

Congrats congrats congrats!!! I love how you did this post! I'm obsessed with looking at other womens pee sticks! So sad, I know :blush:

My ultrasound on Tuesday nothing was found. Just thickened uterine lining and that was it. My doctor sent me for bhcg and progesterone draws. I have a follow up with him today in regards to that. He thinks it could have been too early...maybe.

This morning though I woke up to an email from the hospital for me to check my account as I had updated test results. So I did.

hCG - 2284
Progesterone - 4.9

My low progesterone worries me, as I'm afraid it'll mean a non-viable pregnancy. My hCG actually worries me as well mainly bc they saw NOTHING on the ultrasound, which was internal, so they should have.

I guess I will find out something today at my follow-up appointment. I am so worried right now.

i'm sending my prayers your way. sometimes if it's really early they can't pick up on anything even with an internal scan, especially if u have a tilted uterus.

massive hugs to you, and please keep us posted <3

Oh no! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will keep my FX for you. :flower::hugs:

Aw honey don't worry. If it were something bad, you would have heard by now. Not that I have obstetric experience. But I'm sure it's all ok. Plz update when u can! GL! Everything is ok

My levels only went up to 3252 in about 56 hours. Which isn't good :/ I have another appointment on Monday. At our appointment yesterday we were told this is either ectopic or likely to end in miscarriage. We are staying hopeful and so is our doctor. I'm sure I will have another ultrasound soon to confirm something.

so sorry to hear these news.. but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, your baby and your family... miracles happen and you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->