BFP - scared but hopeful!

HWPG

Cautiously pregnant w/ #1
Reaction score
Hi all!
in 2008, my husband and i started ttc. in august 2008, he was diagnosed with azoospermia. in august 2009, we split. long horrible nights with lots of tears thru this process.
in jan of 2012, my bf and i started ttc. in feb 2013 i was diagnosed with PCOS. after 6 rounds of failed clomid (one chemical pregnancy in July), i switched to femara.
FIRST femara cycle and BFP at 10dpo. just had my first beta - hcg=25. going for more bw on monday.
6 years after first setting my heart on getting pregnant, it may finally be happening. i'm really scared about another chemical, but i'm trying to "think positive" - at least for the weekend :)
here's to keeping the hope alive. just because one way didnt work doesnt mean another wont. keep the faith alive.
image2.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Happy and Healthy 40 wks to you!

OMG Congratulations!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrajulations to you and have a happy healthy fulfilling 9 month journey!!!!

Congratulations. There is no reason to think that it will be anything other than a 9 month wait foryour baby. However I have had m/cs myself so I appreciate how hard it is to get over that. I wish you all the best.

My at-home tests are not getting darker. Going for second beta on Monday, but truly terrified for a second chemical. We shall see....

FRERs. And this morning there was a clear difference - much darker! I have renewed hope, going for second beta tomorrow, and it's gonna be great!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

thanks everyone! first and second betas in my sig, and first scan on 12/18. cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->