BFP & scared

Zara_x

Reaction score
Heyy ladies, sooooo happy to say yesterday I got my :bfp:
AF was due Thursday so I did a tesco test yesterday & got 2 lines, but it still wouldn't sink in so I did a CB digital and that came up and said 2-3

I'm soooo happy but really scared that I feel like I shouldn't be celebrating yet. All the stuff about chemicals is really bothering me. I even did another test today and was positive!!!

Anyone else feel this way?

Xxx

https://i57.tinypic.com/jl6l9w.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/2060m6q.jpg

Congratulations, lovely lines :)
I felt this way as I previously had a loss at 12weeks. I kept saying to myself nope dont get excited yet, at my first MW appoitment she said to me see you again at 16 weeks and my reply was, thats if I make it.
as hard as it is you just have to relax and take each day as it comes and just do all you can for little bean so eating a healthy diet,folic acid etc.
good luck im sure you will be fine and will have a healthy baby before you know it

Congratulations!
I said this in another post, but I didnt believe it until a scan and I saw the baby there!
That's a good dark bfp! :)

I had a chemical in June and my tests were never that dark! Very good tests and congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Chemicals do not get that dark!! Not that I've ever seen!! Congrats!

Thank you all, excitement has kicked in & I'm soooo shocked still.
& to hear that's a good bfp is great so thank you ladies.

:)

Hi hunni, i don't know if you seen my thread but i was feeling the same
but i'm feeling much better now & finally starting to get excited about it. Come on, it was my DREAM to be a mum!!
and now i'm gunna be one :happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations!!!!!!!

so relax, it's normal to feel like that... let's always hope for the best
lot's of love & sending loads & loads of baby dust to everyone here about to get their BFPs soon too:hugs::hugs:! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats, and being nervous changes nothing... so enjoy the fact that your preggy!

Thank you everyone :) so nice of you all
I wish everyone TTC all the luck in getting their :bfp:

Hi hunni, i don't know if you seen my thread but i was feeling the same
but i'm feeling much better now & finally starting to get excited about it. Come on, it was my DREAM to be a mum!!
and now i'm gunna be one :happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations!!!!!!!

so relax, it's normal to feel like that... let's always hope for the best
lot's of love & sending loads & loads of baby dust to everyone here about to get their BFPs soon too:hugs::hugs:! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know right!!! I can't believe I'm going to be a mummy. I shall start enjoying it & can't wait for next few weeks for scan etc, long way off though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->